Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

NEW UPDATE - iOS & Android

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
There's such a thing? How does it work?
@diwata
When you don't have enough fuel to start a flight, a "free fuel" choice appears in your Fuel Warehouse window. Tap it ... and wait. A video will begin advertising a game. Wait until there's an "X" in the upper left or right and tap it. When the game window comes up again ... wait ... a small window will slide in saying you've been awarded 20 units of fuel. It will be added to your total.
The same "free" choice appears when you want construct some buildings (not all). Tap it ... and wait ... go through the video thing again and when the game window comes up again, your building will be built.
Cheers,
Tom

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Always better. Often i build and sell for 150000 coins. Now stop. If I sell one of my 10 i can't build another. Thanks GI

Great idea! I already have six rocket gardens. Does this mean I can sell one of them for 150,000 coins and then construct what I have in the warehouse, therefore I would still end up with six?

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
@diwata
When you don't have enough fuel to start a flight, a "free fuel" choice appears in your Fuel Warehouse window. Tap it ... and wait. A video will begin advertising a game. Wait until there's an "X" in the upper left or right and tap it. When the game window comes up again ... wait ... a small window will slide in saying you've been awarded 20 units of fuel. It will be added to your total.
The same "free" choice appears when you want construct some buildings (not all). Tap it ... and wait ... go through the video thing again and when the game window comes up again, your building will be built.
Cheers,
Tom

Tom, just to clarify, do you mean when I don't have enough fuel in the countdown, not in the warehouse, correct? I don't remember seeing a 'free fuel' choice. If you could, could you post a screenshot so I know how it looks like?

I was able to take advantage of the free speed up and free building material watching the videos but not free fuel yet.

Device
  1. Facebook
Friend Code
Rob Bostad
Username
Rob Bostad
I play on Facebook and just noticed a new feature. When I click on a launch pad containing an active launch, it shows who has joined and how much fuel each joined player has contributed towards the launch. Cool stuff.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I play on Facebook and just noticed a new feature. When I click on a launch pad containing an active launch, it shows who has joined and how much fuel each joined player has contributed towards the launch. Cool stuff.
Very cool. I hope there will be same feature and Reserve Hangar soon availabe on iOS and Android ... (y) thanks for info

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom, just to clarify, do you mean when I don't have enough fuel in the countdown, not in the warehouse, correct? I don't remember seeing a 'free fuel' choice. If you could, could you post a screenshot so I know how it looks like?
I was able to take advantage of the free speed up and free building material watching the videos but not free fuel yet.
@diwata
Here's a screenshot:
FullSizeRender (5).jpg

This is available on iOS. Not sure if Android has it as well.
Cheers,
Tom

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
@diwata
Here's a screenshot:
View attachment 1484
This is available on iOS. Not sure if Android has it as well.
Cheers,
Tom

Ohhh.... I wonder if that is on Android as well. I don't remember seeing that, but then I don't usually send my flights if I know I don't have enough fuel. Maybe I will do it just to see if I'd stumble on it. Thanks a bunch, Tom! (y) :happy:

emily

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
' emily
Great idea! I already have six rocket gardens. Does this mean I can sell one of them for 150,000 coins and then construct what I have in the warehouse, therefore I would still end up with six?

@diwata Did you already try to sell Rocket Garden for 150,000 coins?
Don't sell them. One of my friends sold one, he got only 1500 coins. :eek:

Top Bottom