Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

New 6 day quest popped up on IOS - Men of Steel

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
You are correct, joboo, it does drop items once a day. It only drops coins when somebody visits it and I click on it to collect - that is where I get no additional items.

Of course... I should be clear that the extra items are coming after I have clicked on the neighbor visiting icon (for which I get coins also). The extra items drop once I collect the item from my buildings (the warehouse crate icon), and then when I keep clicking on the building it just keeps dropping items. Hope that helps!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
joboo .... This happened to me on several occassions, but with my space trave lmonuments though; The reason i did not pay attention to the glitch was that it was on hypermode giving me blank crates. With these developments, its worth giving it a try with the Sands of Time buildings.
Cheers!

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
We should all do the same for eachother! I just spent the last half hour repeating the jackpot from the other night! Simply click on the visitor to your pyramids etc, collect from the building underneath and keep on clicking until you get bored!

I have the same bug but only with my 2 pyramids, every click gives an item. I got hundreds of items and dozens of complete collections now (including enough collections for the Men of Steel Quest). But this bug doesn't affect my Stonehenges, Temples, Colloseum, Sphinx and Louvre. Doesn't matter, I was lucky enough.....

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
@landa11 - I will click on your pyramid when my gifts reset later today. Edit - I just clicked on your city and the reward building is there. It must have worked for you!!!

Deetee04 - Do you have to wait until the pyramid has reset and gives you the warehouse item every 24 hours? I have clicked on the pyramid after somebody has visited, but not with the warehouse gift underneath. Also, I have clicked on the pyramid with just the daily gift showing and neither of these worked.

Should I wait to click on the visiting neighbor until I am sure there is a secondary warehouse gift underneath the pyramid? Otherwise, this must not work for me or I must be doing something wrong. I am only on iOS and only have one pyramid.

@LAX I'm also on iOS and have 2 pyramids. Around 18 hours ago I wanted to collect my daily gifts from the special building and noticed that one of my neighbors had clicked on it just before me. In the past I lost my gifts that way (had to wait another 24 hours for a new gift). But this time I collect the normal 5 visitor-coins and a collectible item. This worked for all buildings I have. After that I did something else (I thought looking in my warehouse) and watched the pyramids again and there was again the sign (brown chest) to collect an item. Now the pyramids (not the other 3x3 buidlings) give as information a negative time (00:-41:-08) and everytime I click on it i get an item. For example: one minute quick clicking gives around 100 items.....

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Ianda11

I just have and got nothing, hope you might get a reward!
Only joboo did I receive drops, sadly no other neighbour has the magic :ROFLMAO:
Happy Helen I've clicked on your pyramid. After you've clicked on it to receive your daily gift, tap it again. If you're lucky you'll get more gifts.

I've just discovered that if you visit a neighbour whilst your pyramid is "active" it cancels out the glitch and you'll have to wait 24 hours to receive the next gift.

Top Bottom