Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Neighbor visit glitch

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204m9hj1
Username
JP
Hello all I am brand new to all of this and experiencing the same issue.
I also can't send an error report as I can't fill in my email address.
Their reply is to start all over??????
I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks
Jeff

Device
  1. Windows PC
Hello all I am brand new to all of this and experiencing the same issue.
I also can't send an error report as I can't fill in my email address.
Their reply is to start all over??????
I would greatly appreciate any help.
Thanks
Jeff
I was able to enter my email address in the in-game support tool. If you can see your friend code (=Support ID in the web form), you can also get support via this link:
http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form?lang=en
You can attach screenshots of the problems with this support request.

Don't try to reinstall your game or do anything yourself, as they might come up with a better solution!

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
Step 1: They say it's your fault and you are not playing the game right.
Step 2: They send you a generic message about how we are looking into the situation.
Step 3: Patiently wait to hear about a solution.
Step 4: A year later, they finally fix the problem.

Some of my support accounts have this problem.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...that about sums it up.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204m9hj1
Username
JP
I was able to enter my email address in the in-game support tool. If you can see your friend code (=Support ID in the web form), you can also get support via this link:
http://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form?lang=en
You can attach screenshots of the problems with this support request.

Don't try to reinstall your game or do anything yourself, as they might come up with a better solution!

Thank you for your help, but I can't enter my email in the in-game support tool and i have no clue how to get my friend code as I can't open my neighbor list and i honestly don't know where to find the support id.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Just opened my android game and there it is neighbours window error so it is not just a windows pc error no more.

JayBee

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03be7pmi
Username
JayJay(+urgent item needs)
F7DEDD55-C9FD-4F12-915A-9B77C22DEECA.jpeg
2BA42E71-6B27-4298-969B-2C02FEB0CFB2.jpeg
Thank you for your help, but I can't enter my email in the in-game support tool and i have no clue how to get my friend code as I can't open my neighbor list and i honestly don't know where to find the support id.
@Jeff P you can find under setting ..support I’d

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Went to do my daily neighbor visits today on my Windows game and this is what showed up. In addition, it freezes or locks the game and you can only close the game reopen it. I can receive and return gifts, but cannot send any gifts as I can't see my neighbor list. Are any other Windows players experiencing this?

View attachment 12037

Woke up to the same observation. Will open a ticket. Very strange!

Ramy

Same here! I am the friend that CajsaMacD has been referring to - decided to become a member myself and just signed up! I am attaching their message and my reply. I have also posted on their Fb page, albeit a slightly less irate comment than below. Credits to Cajsa for helping me with screenshots and other techy bits.
My support ticket: #8316616
View attachment 12055
o_O5000 greenies? Let's wait and see what those stingy corporates will do next; I bet they will give you the runaround.

Device
  1. Windows PC
The new bug has migrated to one of my iOS games now as well. WTF - Always something with GI - seriously????
JUST got it on my android sent ticket got a reply restart your game to see if the issue is fixed but no deal seems to me they really want to get rid of the advanced players.I uninstalled the game on my windows pc as I was told to do by GI and they sent me saved game profile but it made no difference error window still there this getting beyond a joke.UPDATE Everything is back to normal on all my games seems GI have found the problem and fixed them all.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
My game is working again as normal. Good thing I didn't follow the advice first given, to uninstall the game and start from scratch!

I still find this an outrageous scandal and demand that GI post an official explanation.They will not gain popularity points by sticking their head in the sand - either this was due to a programming mistake on their side or it was due to external circumstances, in any case, being humble and explaining what's happened, and also apologizing for the wrong advice given by support staff, they may in fact save face! I also vote for some extra greenies as compensation, how about a promo code, I suggest Russianuserdisaster! ;-)

I have no beef with support staff, they only pass on advice from the tech team, and of course the initial advice to reinstall the game would have been an irrevocable and disastrous move - I hope not too many users followed that advice! My airport is back to normal without reinstalling and I'll have to catch up on my visiting and gifting, so have a nice day folks!

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
I'm glad it's been sorted out! I don't expect we'll get any explanation from GI, nor any apology or compensation. I just feel sorry for those users who followed support advice to reinstall the game as new user - even if progress could be transferred, you'd still lose your friends and alliance memberships. :yuck:

Top Bottom