Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday January 11th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SannSunn pls send me a Spaceship Launch Console. Do you still need earplugs or I should send you some other item?

@javi - pls send 2x Optical System and 1x Solar Cell from your accounts. What would you need in return?

@FlyingAndy - pls send me an Optical System. Should I send regular flight items or rather Geiger Counter back?

@david smith - pls send 2 Spaceship Launch Console from gamerader and gameradar2. Pls advise what do you need in return.

@Mrstepot - pls send a Solar Cell from beckyp2. What would you need in return?
ur in gamerader waiting list

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My Waverly huff game can autocomplete thanks to playing this quest in prior years. I will not complete right away so I can send Air Magnetometers.
Please do not gift me any quest items, I do not need them. Kindly gift quest items to others who do need them.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
@SannSunn pls send me a Spaceship Launch Console. Do you still need earplugs or I should send you some other item?

@javi - pls send 1x Optical System and 1x Solar Cell from your accounts. What would you need in return?

@FlyingAndy - pls send me an Optical System. Should I send regular flight items or rather Geiger Counter back?

@david smith - pls send 2 Spaceship Launch Console from gamerader and gameradar2. Pls advise what do you need in return.

@Mrstepot - pls send a Solar Cell from beckyp2. What would you need in return?

@Marv would you pls send Spaceship Launch Console. Do you need Gaiger Counter or anything else?
sent you the optical system.
You can return F20 to my main game, I need plenty of them.
for Javi3 and 4 I don't need anything for the moment.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
My UFO quest was clompleted from pas year.
but I will do the flights for the stars. I need about 200 air magnet. and 100 plasma clot or counter geiger.

I can send the 3 items from my different games. But please return them only to Javi, I won't do this quest on support game.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
My UFO quest was clompleted from pas year.
but I will do the flights for the stars. I need about 200 air magnet. and 100 plasma clot or counter geiger.

I can send the 3 items from my different games.
Air magnetometers fall from almost every guest plane that you land. I have more than 63 from landing planes just today. You should not need to ask for them as gifts.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Air magnetometers fall from almost every guest plane that you land. I have more than 63 from landing planes just today. You should not need to ask for them as gifts.
you might be right...;)
I had the feeling from last year that this item was not really needed, but not sure... In my bank I have only 5 of them...
Anyway, I will see if they arrive, but at the moment I land 3 of them and got one. Thank you for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom