Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 24th June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Both Waverly huff and Waverlyhuff2 have all the items they need for the new Level 7 buildings. Please send repair items or pay it forward by gifting other neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Anyone know if the Wall speaker is gift-able or it it the usual GI one missing game got to do the flights?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Anyone know if the Wall speaker is gift-able or it it the usual GI one missing game got to do the flights?
Walkie-Talkie is on way to you. For "Wall Speaker" i am not sure, if it is giftable... Probably not (n)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi Neighbors - Just updated my Signature - Thanks for reviewing before you send Gifts ! (y) Also- need just 1 Crab Nebula for my 4th AL. So far 5 Green launches and on CN :mad::mad::mad: - I have 7 Horsehead's and counting :( bet there is someone out there try for just one (y) -- Bill -- PS Yesterday I received a Magnometer - now how can that be ????? :cool:

Device
  1. iPad
By the way, wanted to let you all know Stan Breckner 2 is back up and running. It took GI a few days to go through communication, but I was able to successfully get that restored. So feel free to add Stan Breckner 2 back on. I'll update the signature later as that username is way out of date (the game deletion occurred before the Seattle, Cape Town, Vladivostock flights were added).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Both Waverly huff and Waverlyhuff2 have all the items they need for the new Level 7 buildings. Please send repair items or pay it forward by gifting other neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom
hi greensmith, you are sending me air vent filters. Do you need them back or is it a mistake? Thanks

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
mmm droprate from Amsterdam: 8 tulips, 1 level 7 item (one i did not need anymore). It will take a long time without spelding greenies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom