Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 24th June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hi Neighbors - Just updated my Signature - Thanks for reviewing before you send Gifts ! (y) Also- need just 1 Crab Nebula for my 4th AL. So far 5 Green launches and on CN :mad::mad::mad: - I have 7 Horsehead's and counting :( bet there is someone out there try for just one (y) -- Bill -- PS Yesterday I received a Magnometer - now how can that be ????? :cool:

I have swtiched gears myself; back to green rocket launches. I still want to get me hands on one those ugly totem looking Alien Legacy monuments. Whats giving me the most trouble is the Haley Comet. I will keep trying. i got 3 space travel monuments from the Prometheus launches..Atleast that one was good to me.
I would love to get a double HC ...thas all i need. I will keep you posted.
Good luck on your hunt for the CN
Cheers!!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Daily exports:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) cockpit glass
Dee140157 (Ducks1) passengers
flip123 spare propeller
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) spare propeller ; (Uncle Mans Phone) oscillating beacon
TimP beverage cooler
Pakman (Pakman3) cockpit glass
Julpauch spare propeller
LAX ????
onehyy spare propeller
Mrstepot spare propeller
Gdog spare propeller
Scott office chair
Zhang filled candies
davidyush passengers
Steve cockpit glass
Az1 gyroscope
Brexter spare propeller
Hermie deicer
Cheers!!!

I got the Spare Propeller (yesterday) and the Oscillating Beacon (today) and I sent back a Spare Propeller at approximately 6:40 PM EST. Let me know if you got it - finger crossed.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Uncle Mans ...... I did not get the spare prop you sent back from your phone account. There is something definitely going on there...I got a beacon a few minutes ago from your Uncle ans 3 account, though. We might need to terminate and relink. The thing is i do not remember who invited who first. Becuase whoever sent the invitation the first time can't send another one. It has to come from the other side. Do you want to give it a shot.... (the 'side effects' are permanent loss of neighborship; not friendship as i am still linked to your Uncle Mans and Mans 3 accounts)
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Uncle Mans ...... I did not get the spare prop you sent back from your phone account. There is something definitely going on there...I got a beacon a few minutes ago from your Uncle ans 3 account, though. We might need to terminate and relink. The thing is i do not remember who invited who first. Becuase whoever sent the invitation the first time can't send another one. It has to come from the other side. Do you want to give it a shot.... (the 'side effects' are permanent loss of neighborship; not friendship as i am still linked to your Uncle Mans and Mans 3 accounts)
Cheers!

Agree...and agree.

I removed you from the Phone account. I'll wait until you remove me from your account - just in case.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I confirm that your phone account was deleted....Now here is what could be dreadful news, i tried inviting from my end, i got the "sorry...code error" message. That means that re-establishing the link is in your hands now. Give it a shot and let me know.
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
I confirm that your phone account was deleted....Now here is what could be dreadful news, i tried inviting from my end, i got the "sorry...code error" message. That means that re-establishing the link is in your hands now. Give it a shot and let me know.
Cheers!

Request Sent!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
99% on Uncle Mans Phone - but if you see something wrong, please let me know.

From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Navigation Module
Az1 - Deicer
billsnj - Gyroscope
flip123 - Flight Catering
greensmith - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Oscillating Beacon
jgottlieb - Arch Metal Detector
LAX - Arch Metal Detector
Mrstepot - Spare Propeller
must_dash - Arch Metal Detector
Ndh2 - Deicer
onehyy - Office Chair
Pakman - Gyroscope
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Office Chair
Rsorour - Oscillating Beacon
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Oscillating Beacon
Simp1710 - Fuel Hose
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Office Chair
TimP - Office Chair

From Uncle Mans Phone:
Arne - Deicer
Az1 - Navigation Module
Brexter - Spare Propeller
Chloe11111 - Laptop
cmedar20 (elismom2011) - Whiteboard
flip123 - to jpjpjp: Flight Catering
greensmith - to Waverlyhuff2: Gyroscope
Gt city - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Oscillating Beacon
LAX - Parking Meter
Ndh2 - Deicer
Pakman - pakman and pakman2 - Gyroscope/Deicer
Paulfromhyde - Laptop
Rsorour - Spare Propeller (I hope)
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Oscillating Beacon and to Sankukia2 - Oscillating Beacon
Silverstripe - Smoke Detector
Simp1710 - Fuel Hose

From Uncle Mans 3:
Brexter - Spare Propeller
billsnj - Gyroscope
cmedar20 (elismom2011) - Cooling Chamber
GamingSwiftie - GS2 / GS3 - Fuel Hose
greensmith - to WH and to WH2: Gyroscope
Jahuno. - Flight Catering
jgottlieb - Flight Catering
LAX - Flight Catering
Mrstepot - Spare Propeller