Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 18th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I'm back after almost a week of being away. Thank you for all the gifts while I was away. I will do my best in sending as many gifts as I can out within an hour or so. I will be back to normal by tomorrow. I sent out a few gifts the moment I got Internet back, but I should have waited to check the forum more carefully. It's great to be back!

I Fly 2

I'm back!!!!! I didn't have internet for the past 3 days and I was dying!!!!! Sucks that I depend on it so much ;). First I want to apologize to those of you that have been in dier need of shears and I haven't been able to send them, believe me I tried. I was even tempted to go sit outside of McDonalds just so I can get internet access but my husband wouldn't let me :mad:. Then I want to thank each and every single one of you for all the wonderful shears you guys have been sending, over 150 gifts and still haven't been able to complete this stupid mission. But I will continue until the timer runs out so more shears would be appreciated. I also want to let you guys know that my left should is sprained and I have my left arm on a sling which of course leaves me somewhat annoyed with my lack of ability to do things fast and my way... Hope you all had a wonderful weekend (or at least better than mine) and will be sending gifts out soon. Thanks again for everything!!!:love:

Sophie, so sorry you had an accident.
I hope everything gets better from this point onwards :) .
I sent a pruning shear to Sophie-Whiskey. Hope you get it.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I'm desperatly needing pruning shears!!!!!
Only 1 tulip to go for completing the mission. I've got 1 tulip from my christmastree yesterday, so at first i was very happy, but this is not counting for the valantine's bouquet!!!!:mad::mad:
Has anybody else seen this or am i the only one???????
See my sig, i can't visit or send gifts for a long time now, but this will be solved in 2 or 3 weeks ( new device!!!!!!)
So, if anybody will help me for getting the last tulip?????
Thankx in advance!!!!!!!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) I have completed collecting flowers, so do not need 'pruning shears' thank you all for helping me out (y)

I now need 'Fuel hose' :rolleyes:

InCoNvEnIeNtE yabuki77 pienicki thank you for giving me shears but i have finished collecting flowers so please now send me fule hose :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
I'm desperatly needing pruning shears!!!!!
Only 1 tulip to go for completing the mission. I've got 1 tulip from my christmastree yesterday, so at first i was very happy, but this is not counting for the valantine's bouquet!!!!:mad::mad:
Has anybody else seen this or am i the only one???????
See my sig, i can't visit or send gifts for a long time now, but this will be solved in 2 or 3 weeks ( new device!!!!!!)
So, if anybody will help me for getting the last tulip?????
Thankx in advance!!!!!!!
Hi Vayka,
The tulip that dropped from your Christmas tree yesterday would have been one for the "tulip season" collection for jumbo flights to Amsterdam (collection 42/69) not for the Wings of Love quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom