Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 18th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you all for the gifts and visit (y)

I have finally collected all the flowers and 14 out of 15 starzz. Just some fuel hose short to complete the last one.

So for now please send as many as 'Fuel hose' :rolleyes:

Also a big thank you to all those who supplied me with pruning shears in the last few days. (y)

Sophie i wish you speedy recovery. You have been a great help to all of us in the forum and you were greatly missed :love:

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME ANY MORE PRUNING SHEARS!!!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I'm back!!!!! I didn't have internet for the past 3 days and I was dying!!!!! Sucks that I depend on it so much ;). First I want to apologize to those of you that have been in dier need of shears and I haven't been able to send them, believe me I tried. I was even tempted to go sit outside of McDonalds just so I can get internet access but my husband wouldn't let me :mad:. Then I want to thank each and every single one of you for all the wonderful shears you guys have been sending, over 150 gifts and still haven't been able to complete this stupid mission. But I will continue until the timer runs out so more shears would be appreciated. I also want to let you guys know that my left should is sprained and I have my left arm on a sling which of course leaves me somewhat annoyed with my lack of ability to do things fast and my way... Hope you all had a wonderful weekend (or at least better than mine) and will be sending gifts out soon. Thanks again for everything!!!:love:

Sorry to hear that, Sophie. I was wondering why you've been missing the last few days. Hope you get well soon! Glad you have your internet back. I can't live without internet either.:p

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago. My signature has been updated.

I will be traveling for the rest of this week, so that means I will not have internet connection all the time to connect to the game or to check your signatures, but will try to return gifts as much as possible.

tdv: sent Passengers to your TDVCrApple2 accont.
Sophie: sent you Pruning Shears.
Sky Ranger: thanks for the Fuel Hose. sent you Fuel Hose.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears since more than a week ago, I don't see a post from you since Jan 15, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature later.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Navigation Module.
cap'n5: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
gcjr: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
air canillas: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Fuel.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
Friso: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Hose, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure if you would join the new quest or what you need right now, will check your post again later.
valestij: thanks for the Passengers, I don't have the items you asked for and I don't think your Jason2 game is on my neighbor list. The only one I have is with in-game name of "Jason-Anthing".
hungyauming: thanks for Fuel Hose, sent you Additional Radar.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Fuel Hose, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Deicer, I don't see a post from you since Dec 29, not sure what you need now, both your in-game name and signature still show Santa items, will check your post/signature later again.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Pruning Shears.
al862: thanks for Fuel Hose, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Gyroscope. I don't see you posted since Dec 18 and your in-game name still shows Old Lantern, not sure what you need now, will check yor post/signature again later.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers, I am not sure what flight items you need as I cannot remember what items can be used at level 18, will check your post/signature again later.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hello all
gifts from phantom:
fuel additives to diwata
robotic lawn. to Lexx0r
pr. shears to Chris3112, Lebiegas, @bird and laurens
fuel hose to twisteduk and GamingSwiftie
fl. catering to Deidei-1jl219 and (437redpaint, trineo, spud, pop and amyair)
landing gear to greensmith
os. beacon to rickmou, Gdog and bracelet
textbook to dutchxn

from ph2:
fuel to @air canillas, @olly 333
pr. shears to @Sophie, @CK-Airport, @Sky Ranger, Jonathan Godinez, lkoo, javi and Shinobi273
fl. catering to @Sophie2, and @cap'n5
passengers to @Bali Hi and @Maqu86
something (good i hope) to @pienicki
add. radar to @flip123 (2) and @Jean VL

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username