Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 11th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bali Hi just added your bali hi game and it went through plz accept

Beer Baron hi i added both your games and they both went through let me know if you see me in your waiting list or if you gave accepted :)

Hi pienicki, it took 50 minutes for your invitation to actually appear on Bali Hi. That's assuming you typed it into the forum the minute you added Bali Hi. I think GI server is really SLOW right now!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Done with pruning shears but I can send some in exchange for needed items. :)

Thanks to all who helped. Special thanks to Event Horizon for sending me lots of shears!

BTW, I kept getting server error last night when I was visiting neighbors. First time I encountered that.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Bali Hi I also sent shears.
t1878, sent 2 friend requests. (mrs and mr T) but with the mr T request, 2 neighbours were added. A level 29 Aceufd3 (with capital) and level 39 MrT pruning shea

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello again :) Finally got some good news. My gift reset 12 hrs earlier than expected ;) So i am sending gifts for the second time today.

I don't need any mission item. Will be highly appreciated if you can send me 'Spare propeller' :rolleyes:

Here is what i sent in the 2nd round of gifting:

Additional radar to pienicki
Flight catering to Stabekk mandeer Rabblerouser Rob W Lebiegas bew0072 Melanie
Fuel hose to air canillas flip123
Jet Engine to hungyauming tdv (Crapple2)
Landing lamp to Minissa
Spare propeller to zenmie Bali Hi retkot CK-Airport yabuki77 @L.E.X I Fly 2 (Ipad)

PS: tdv Will need your help. Due to the lastest bug i am only receiving just a couple of gifts. Today also till now i only received 5 gifts (if i exclude your's :eek:)

I have just sent out my 20 gifts, there were still a few of you I was not able to return gift today, will finish the rest tomorrow. Special thanks to Event Horizon, Sophie, and tdv for the Pruning Shears you sent!

Event Horizon: thanks for the Pruning Shears you sent, really appreciate that, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Sophie: thanks for the Pruning Shears you sent, sent you Chocolate Candies.
tdv: thanks for the load of Pruning Shears today, really appreciate that! Sent Jet Engine to your TDVCrApple2 accont.
air canillas: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears. Saw your yesterday's post regarding nobody visited your airport in the last several days. I got the same, I had maybe one or two visits per day since the update.
Deidei-1jl219: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Sky Ranger: thanks for the Pruning Shears. sent you Pruning Shears.
hungyauming: thanks for Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
Stabekk: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
flip123: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
pienicki: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Flight Catering.
zenmie: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
cap'n5: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
valestij: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Pruning Shears.
Aero: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
BirdEyes: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering and Pruning Shears, sent you Flight Catering.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Pruning Shears. I don't see you posted since Dec 18 and your in-game name still shows Old Lantern, not sure what you need now, will check yor post/signature again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom