Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 11th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I'm back!!! I've tested everything and good to go!!! I just started working on my gift list. I will start sending shortly.

tdv. Of course and extra extra extra thank you for all your help! Thanks for the shears too!
Event Horizon Thank you for all the gifts to my I Fly and I Fly 2 games. You changed your avatar. Are the two pictures the same person?

Thank you everyone for sending me gifts during this crazy time.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Username
Event Horizon
Event Horizon You changed your avatar. Are the two pictures the same person?

I Fly 2

Yes, I have changed my avatar, my dog was complaining that I didn't get his permission to use his picture. So, it was either change the picture or face a law suit. :) :)

Second, no they are not the same person, the person on the game is much much cooler than the person that is on the forum.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Yes, I have changed my avatar, my dog was complaining that I didn't get his permission to use his picture. So, it was either change the picture or face a law suit. :) :)

Second, no they are not the same person, the person on the game is much much cooler than the person that is on the forum.
Good choice, you really don't need to go through a drawn out law suit, and you realize your dog would most likely win! :D. And yes, Waaaay cooler.
I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Still playing catchup for the day, on top of what was sent out this morning:

Still need a lot of prunning shears for my iDevice game (sadly it can not be gifted from Android)

Sky Ranger Can't find you as a neighbour on TDV4 and unable to add your code - invalid promo

Sorry If I missed out anyone - will try to make up for it tomorrow :oops:

BTW updated to V1.83 [Still unable to go into the Warehouse>>Planes tab]

I just did the update, and...
This is very strange... I still have tdv (4 & 19) in my neighbor list; BUT your tdvCrapple2 game is gone.
What do you want to do about this? (...because I could sure use A LOT more pruning shears...wink, wink)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
ok send me cockpit glass - lets see if I can identify you from it...

if not we will have to delete each other and try again...

I just did the update, and...
This is very strange... I still have tdv (4 & 19) in my neighbor list; BUT your tdvCrapple2 game is gone.
What do you want to do about this? (...because I could sure use A LOT more pruning shears...wink, wink)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom