Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Monday 11th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thank you all for the shears, just picked the last flower.
tdv, thank you very much for the many shears you sent. you can take me of the begging list. thank you

Reactions: tdv

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Still playing catchup for the day, on top of what was sent out this morning:

Still need a lot of prunning shears for my iDevice game (sadly it can not be gifted from Android)

Sent the following:
and pruning shears to: (will check and send the rest)
bew0072
Kei - just realised now you did not need them
jimmy21
air canillas
flip123 (jpjpjp2)
Harry Tuttle
Red Fox One
Bali Hi
I Fly 2
nsari (Sari & Sari2)
Shinobi273

Sky Ranger Can't find you as a neighbour on TDV4 and unable to add your code - invalid promo

Sorry If I missed out anyone - will try to make up for it tomorrow :oops:

BTW updated to V1.83 [Still unable to go into the Warehouse>>Planes tab]

tdv, Thanks for sending me a lot of pruning shears to my both accounts (y)(y) They help me so much and Now still need one flower bouquet to finished the collections :) I hope you can send me again tomorrow :D Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aru9ose
Username
Harry Tuttle
tdv I didn't receive anything from you, unless you're incognito and that doesn't sound like you :) It sucks that I'm on the "gifting god" list but I can't see it dammit. No worries, I'm an orchid away from completing the event and they reset the timer. Anyone needs Romance Buildings, I've got 6 of each. Add code:
aru9ose

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
tdv I didn't receive anything from you, unless you're incognito and that doesn't sound like you :) It sucks that I'm on the "gifting god" list but I can't see it dammit. No worries, I'm an orchid away from completing the event and they reset the timer. Anyone needs Romance Buildings, I've got 6 of each. Add code:
aru9ose
Hmm I don't understand? Need Romance buildings? Did I missed something? Possible because I cannot follow everything in the English language, so maybe a little help for me?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aru9ose
Username
Harry Tuttle
I mean the Romantic Cafe, Bridal Salon, Sweet Shop, and Gazebo. They all drop "romantic passengers" and items for the "Dolce Vita" collection. I don't know what they're called in Dutch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom