Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long-Awaited Mail 2018

Or --
Visit Neighbours - Collect Knives
Use Knives to get Express Delivery Collection to get Golden Postage Stamp
Use Golden Postage Stamp to land guest planes.

Regards
Harcourt

For me it's a question of whether to give up the precious daily visits to get launch items for this event. Does anyone have an opinion on the event reward item? Is it a good one?

Or --
Visit Neighbours - Collect Knives
Use Knives to get Express Delivery Collection to get Golden Postage Stamp
Use Golden Postage Stamp to land guest planes.
For info, I used all 12 of my neighbour visits to click on mail drops, it got me 25 knives which got me 13 items. I envisage doing the same tomorrow and the next day and I should have it done. Will get 3-5 golden stamps, each one last for 5 minutes, during which I should get 6 planes landed, so I need four collections (not 3) to complete the event.

Very doable.

Three-starring the special destinations however, will be tricky!

For me it's a question of whether to give up the precious daily visits to get launch items for this event. Does anyone have an opinion on the event reward item? Is it a good one?
For anyone trying to create a magic garden (passenger boosting area of land), the reward item is very good. Although it’s only a 2% booster, the radius 3 factor is quite rare and valuable for this technique.

For anyone trying to create a magic garden (passenger boosting area of land), the reward item is very good. Although it’s only a 2% booster, the radius 3 factor is quite rare and valuable for this technique.

That’s good info, thanks. A little off topic perhaps but at what level is it recommended to build a magic garden?? Are the boosting properties all purchasable or are specia ones needed? I would still need to create space or it buts it’s definatey a consideration.

That’s good info, thanks. A little off topic perhaps but at what level is it recommended to build a magic garden?? Are the boosting properties all purchasable or are specia ones needed? I would still need to create space or it buts it’s definatey a consideration.
A few threads have been hijacked by this topic (it generates quite a bit of interest) I’ll try and find a couple of links so you can read about it and post any questions there. I’ll edit this post and tag you once I’ve done it.

A few threads have been hijacked by this topic (it generates quite a bit of interest) I’ll try and find a couple of links so you can read about it and post any questions there. I’ll edit this post and tag you once I’ve done it.

Well not sure why everyone thinks this is difficult. I guess at a low enough level that may ring true.
I don't recall the difficulty last time but did have 3 stars on all planes from jumbo down. with a couple stars
on the bigger planes I usually don't finish those as I won't use fuel to speed them up. (the amounts annoy me:p)
I did have 300 some odd letters of hope sitting around so I think those won't be as hard to collect as some have said.

@Bob69bob maybe I am being thick but exactly what is a magic garden? I have a serenity garden but don't
recall a magic garden. :confused:

Well not sure why everyone thinks this is difficult. I guess at a low enough level that may ring true.
I don't recall the difficulty last time but did have 3 stars on all planes from jumbo down. with a couple stars
on the bigger planes I usually don't finish those as I won't use fuel to speed them up. (the amounts annoy me:p)
I did have 300 some odd letters of hope sitting around so I think those won't be as hard to collect as some have said.

@Bob69bob maybe I am being thick but exactly what is a magic garden? I have a serenity garden but don't
recall a magic garden. :confused:
The difficulty for most people is that you can only get knives by tapping neighbours cities and even then it’s hit and miss. Last time they were giftable.

A magic garden (my alliance started the name so it’s become a habit for me) is the boosting square (which you already have with the stations surrounding it). Inner circle has radius one boosters and the outer circle has radius 2. Radius 3 buildings aren’t so common.

Top Bottom