Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long Awaited Mail (2017) event

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
IMG_6747.jpg
IMG_6749.jpg
just started for 10 days.
Usual formal: collect mail from round the city
Collect from guest planes
Send planes to destinations to collect item (seldom or very seldom),

Last edited:

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Also to get post from guest planes you need the 'golden postage stamp' bonus. Either 8 greens or free on completion of the 'express delivery collection' (items round the airport).
It's valid for 5 minutes only. Need to land 20 planes so 4 needed.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
Also to get post from guest planes you need the 'golden postage stamp' bonus. Either 8 greens or free on completion of the 'express delivery collection' (items round the airport).
It's valid for 5 hours.

its only valid for 5 minutes :p however i did manage to land 6 mail planes in that time - no special drops from them though

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Icepyre
The Golden Postage Stamp has duration of 5min for 8 greenies? Rock the Sky had a ridiculous low drop rate for tents, and now this event wants to straight up charge for completion.

Making it really hard for me to want to keep playing this game GI....

You need to explore and collect "Stanley knives" from piles around neighbours cities, the drop rate is fairly low on them - i think i got 7 out of my 50 friends clicks

however, when you then use the knives in your own city the drop rate for items is fairly high comparatively, almost every open gives an item, even if its just lost letters for flights, i bought a box of 20 for 12 greenies just to test the drop rates and almost completed 2 stamp collections from the 27 i had, so the drop rate is fairly easy and i cant see this even being an issue tbh its a nice chilled relaxed one after a hard one that needed high time investment

How is the drop rate on the Post Office? I 'm building 2 of them now and want to know if it 's worth to build more.
Post Office gives 1x Letters of Hope per click = 1 event flight. So depending on how many event flights you plan to do you will need that many clicks on Post Offices. You can get Letters of Hope from clicking on Lost Mail around the city, but you need 1 Stationery Knife per click and drop rate is only "often".

Top Bottom