Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Long Awaited Mail (2017) event

Question to all who play the event:
Can someone send Stationery Knife and/or Letters of Hope as a gift or the only giftable items are Mail Sorter, Handheld Scanner, Numerator and Marking Machine?

I am afraid you cannot be gifted Stationery Knives nor Letters of Hope.

Post Offices drop Letters of Hope always.

You can get stationery Knives by clicking on neighbour's lost mail.

Regards
Harcourt

The drop rate is much much much worst at neighbors just to get the sharpen knife! Not everyone can afford to get a GD for all events!!! G! need to rethink on this drop rate thing!!!
Yes fortunately I had enough to finish from last time but I do remember drop rates being a lot better then, it's gi what do you expect these days!

Corrected, I think you only need to land 20 planes....... STC!
You need to land 20 guest planes only. Any drops are neither expected nor possible from them.
If you activate the Golden Postage Stamp Bonus with two planes waiting to land, you will manage to land 6. And no need to buy the Stamp - you anyway need to collect 5 Express Deliver collections to finish the event => 5 Stamps received from them.

Device
  1. Windows PC
You need to land 20 guest planes only. Any drops are neither expected nor possible from them.
If you activate the Golden Postage Stamp Bonus with two planes waiting to land, you will manage to land 6. And no need to buy the Stamp - you anyway need to collect 5 Express Deliver collections to finish the event => 5 Stamps received from them.
I have not got level 5 runway and I have just used a postage stamp and it sent me 4 jumbos which I could not land,rip off.

not even going to bother with this event. The payoff is simply not worth the time and resource investment.
Depends. You can get easy 6 or 9 stars (I'm hunting for 15), also Mail Kiosks are 0 pop, 1 electricity, 1x1 buildings. Even if you don't go to complete the event (I confirm, the reward building is not anything extraordinary), it is still OK to play it achieving some partial goals :)

Depends. You can get easy 6 or 9 stars (I'm hunting for 15), also Mail Kiosks are 0 pop, 1 electricity, 1x1 buildings. Even if you don't go to complete the event (I confirm, the reward building is not anything extraordinary), it is still OK to play it achieving some partial goals :)

Where is the mail Kiosk building you were referring to? I don't see it... :confused:

Top Bottom