Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

List of people who need pruning shears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Used 20+ shears last night and no flowers!!
So still need shears please! Need only 2 x Orchid and 1 x Rose to complete the V-Day challenge now ... got Teddy's coming out of my ears ...

M

mv_airport

hello,

mv_airport still needs a lot of shears, my drop rate is terrible, so far i was only able to gather 1 bouquet collection, still need 2 full collections more.
Brexter, Uncle Mans - i sent you a friend request, please accept.

thanks guys,
mv_airport

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi all, I am one rose away from completing the V-day challenge, after 25+ odd shears with not a single drop I got two orchids in the next twelve shear uses ... It's just chance I guess!

So anyway I still need shears so please, please, please keep sending, will let you all know as soon as I get that last rose!!!

Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, got the last flower I needed just now - the illusive third rose! - so all collections done, V-Day mission accomplished and Garden of Love currently being built!!!

So no more shears needed! Thanks do much to everyone for sending and helping me but please now send shears to those in flip123 list.

Updated signature below.
flip123 can you remove me from the shears list?
I'll keep sending to those on the list I am neighbours with.

Cheers,
Steve.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Just managed to get the last rose... so thank you to all who have been sending me shears... I will continue to return or send as per this list...

flip123 - you can take me off this list now... and thankyou very much in setting this up in the 1st place... it has been a great help....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
mel, as Shears can't cross from iPad and iPhone to android, I will NOT put you on the list. It will become fuel. This is a list for I-divice users.....

I don't know if there is also a list for android users, sorry

M

mv_airport

mv_airport - I did accept and sent you shears. I can help with those Bath Towels when you need them as well.

Thank Uncle Mans and everybody else for sending the shears! Much appreciated.
I still need them, 2 more flowers to go and my drop rate is terrible as usual. again at least 10 shears without any flower.

So please keep on sending to mv_airport, right now there is nothing more important :)

Thanks a million!

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
mel, as Shears can't cross from iPad and iPhone to android, I will NOT put you on the list. It will become fuel. This is a list for I-divice users.....

I don't know if there is also a list for android users, sorry

sorry, wasn't reading that well. Thanks for your information!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom