Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

List of people who need pruning shears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Opened a new thread:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/ind...hallenge-and-butterfly-nets-if-giftable.2524/

Hi all,

THIS IS FOR I-DIVICE USERS

I made a list of people who need pruning shears. If you need shears, please post below and I will add you to the list. If you have enough shears, please post below so I can delete you from the list. If Butterfly-nets are giftable, I will add those to the list.

Several people will be usernames, sometimes I can see actual names on Iphone. For the Iphone players, try to send back, the Usernames can be from the forum.

If you don't need flowers but you can sent them... check the list and help the others
If you are on the list: please leave a note if you don't need them anymore, I will delete you from the list
If you need pruning shears and you are not on the list (Ipad and Iphone), please leave a note, I will add you to the list.

As I made the list, I can edit it. I will try to keep it up to date so you don't have to go through all pages...

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
True, i need Shears. Just one more Rose and last Bouquet will be ready. (y)

But, drops from shears are bad: used about 10 of them and got 2 flowers....
Now will try to collect 30 and see :whistle:

sorry, must_dash, teddies and bears are not of gift list ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Still chasing that one rose - looks like this is the hardest to get... perhaps intentionally done by GIS :mad:

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
As far as I could find, the following people on Iphone and Ipad still need shears:

Uncle Mans (don't know which game exactly)

Uncle Mans (iPad) and Uncle Mans Phone (iPhone) (I know original) both need them. I think you are the only one here to request to my phone. If anyone reads this and adds Uncle Mans Phone, please, please, please PM me here so I know. I don't know why but somehow I have tons of people who requested that one and I'm not saying no in case I need one of them (conservatory anyone).

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Updated the first list with the comments.
sgabor, the lesser Shears in stock, the higher the drop rate is my experience, I used them when I get them in
I am going back to sleep..... Ps I got 7shears on iPad (=username), 10 on iphone (5 forum, 3 username, 2 non forum)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
flip123, i did not have that experience. I had them between 5-10, and if i used all 10, i got one or two flowers in last two days. Drops goes down...

Since yesterday, i collect 32 Shears, and today i starts: used 6 of them, nothing. The seventh droped me Rose :p

So, please - NO MORE shears for me. Im out of that list.
Of course, i will collect last Bouquet in about 6 days, need to finish as much destinations and collect the start i could ;)
Thanks all for helping me on that mission.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi All, I still need Shears!
Finished my 3 Teddy Bear collections but still need 2 orchids and 1 rose to complete the challenge now! So please keep those shears coming and I will let you know when I finish! Have to say the flower collection is the hardest by far!

What's the prize for completing out of interest?

Cheers,
Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom