Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
UPDATE 2125 EST 0025 GMT uncle Mans has joined my launch. 834 points in!

So, in my games, I have you as a neighbor in UM and UM3 and "waiting" on UM Phone.

UM - obviously saw the launch since I joined.
UM3 - does not see there is an active launch for any neighbors

Perhaps another bug to look out for...or a part of the gifting bug.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
So, in my games, I have you as a neighbor in UM and UM3 and "waiting" on UM Phone.

UM - obviously saw the launch since I joined.
UM3 - does not see there is an active launch for any neighbors

Perhaps another bug to look out for...or a part of the gifting bug.
Uncle Mans we can gift both ways between uncle mans. I can send to um3 but cannot receive. Do not see a waitimg for the iphone! Bill

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Green Launch started today 6/21/2013 1000 EST / 1300 GMT. 576 points in so far!
pwcmvj Brexter Uncle Mans sportybear Rabblerouser flip123 Gt city Bali Hi Colin Chew Rocco CNX88 Pilot2-b primodakine Simondo Rsorour

Unfortunately our launch schedules have become misaligned. I launched this morning with Tom (greensmith) , pwcmvj and Chloe11111; currently waiting on the lander (22 hours to go .....ugh!!a 1 minute wait period in the earlier version of AC was a treat!)

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Rsorour Thanks for the join... Not bothered about places for either game (although I'm not sure you would now be able to overtake my 1710 game?) so feel free to take any position you like :)

Device
  1. iPad
I went ahead and started a green rocket launch a couple hours ago. 1st, 2nd and 3rd available. I'm going to try to get up to 1st, but if you take it before I do, that's quite alright.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Simp1710 ....offloaded all i have in my inventory. will slow burn from here on.
Cheers!!
Snap! My stocks are depleting now. Will add my 0707 game in a bit and then off to bed. Will add more in the morning... Feel free to take any position. I'm just hoping that maybe one day a chest will give me 2 horsehead nebulas towards my first alien legacy!

Snap! My stocks are depleting now. Will add my 0707 game in a bit and then off to bed. Will add more in the morning... Feel free to take any position. I'm just hoping that maybe one day a chest will give me 2 horsehead nebulas towards my first alien legacy!

Simp1710 Rsorour - Pakman has joined and can throw in big items to finish launch quickly if you don't mind me grabbing the gold?

Top Bottom