Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching progress for original (green) rocket

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Hi all

Gifting so far today as follows

Colin Chew - spare prop - thanks for returning
Scoob1964 2 - Nav Module
sportybear - Spare Prop - thanks for returning
Red Fox One - landing lamp - thanks for fuel
msniki816 - catering returned - please send me spare prop, I will send catering (I have 220 currently!)
Pakman - Fuel hose returned Pakman2 - Deicer - many thanks for the office chair which arrived!
Blackcloud WLG - white gold bracelet - thanks for the fuelLa
LAX - beacon - please send me spare prop
@Neil - beacon - please send me spare prop
greensmith - passengers - thanks for your efforts in sending chairs, I will happily take spare prop/fuel
greensmith 2 - jet engine - as above
Bali Hi 2 - ATM - thanks for fuel
Ianda11 - Spare prop - what else do you need?
Scoob1964 - spare prop - as above, what do you need?
Phantom - spare prop - fuel welcome, hint hint(y)
Az1 - as per your signature, sent you Fuel additive - please send me white gold bracelet?
Zhang - sent white gold bracelet as per your signature - can you return or send spare prop?

ryan James - I can't find you on the forum, what do you need?
I can send 3 more gifts so if anyone needs anything just let me know, tdv - need anything?

HOPE ALL THE GIFTS ARRIVE :wtf:

Helen :cautious:

Helen gift received retured spare prop hopefully it arrives neil

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Lax I would love to join but I can't see you, dreaded GI glitch has got me I will just have to sit out of the launches for a while until they fix it Neil Ellor Captain tneil

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Happy Helen billsnj Gdog LAX Chloe11111 Mrstepot @Bali You know the gifts, but hey, but no launches they better get it sorted Neil not so happy Captain tneil
Neil ellor I have been stuck on the Prometheus launch pad since my lander returned after GamingSwiftie and you and I launched on June 25th. I have not seen a single avatar show up -even when neighbors post on the forum to let us know they have a launch in progress. I am now trying to collect enough launch items to be able to complete the launch on my own. I sure hope this glitch gets fixed soon!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Happy Helen billsnj Gdog LAX Chloe11111 Mrstepot @Bali You know the gifts, but hey, but no launches they better get it sorted Neil not so happy Captain tneil
Neil ellor. Looks like there are multiple issues. Launches and gifting. I posted a thread regarding the gifting problem. Have not had one reply or comment. Very strange. I'd it possible that most players don't keep Logs?????
Happy Helen Gdog Rsorour LAX Jahuno. sportybear Pakman Chloe11111@Mrstepot Uncle Mans greensmith Bali Hi

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
bill and Neil (billsnj Neil ellor). I think i am starting to be in the same boat as many of you guys are with regards to this networking/server glitch that is affecting gifting and launching via the network. I usually see atleast one person who has started a countdown. Not anymore. i might be grounded for a while collecting supplies. As you guys have seen i am sending out my daily max on a daily basis and the return has been pretty lousy. I got an item from Tom (greensmith) and the FH from you Bill this morning. Something is up with the server. Unfortunately, my ipad was borrowed for a couple of hours and is out of reach so i cant even check and see if LAX's launch countdown is visible. i have been launching with TheDarkSide for 3 consecutive days now. Why this glitch is affecting some and not others, i have no clue!!! it seems very random to me
Cheers!

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
pwcmvj and @emberson thanks for your help with the launch! My children came down ill today which meant I couldn't get on the game- so glad to see you came to the rescue and managed to get the rocket off the ground! Let me know if I can return the favour! :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj, sorry I was too late.

All others, I just started a green launch. I'm going for gold - still need a spiral galaxy to get my first alien legacy. Please feel free to join
Chloe11111 Sorry I can't help. Question - have you sent me any GIFTS??? I have not received any and I'mtrying to determine just who my neighbors are that cannot SEND to me. Right now I count 10!!! -- Bill --
Gdog

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
billsnj, sorry I was too late.

All others, I just started a green launch. I'm going for gold - still need a spiral galaxy to get my first alien legacy. Please feel free to join
Hi, am I too late again? Have you launched already? Or am I one of those who cannot see his/her friends?

Top Bottom