Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
My shuttle will be back in 55 minutes. Will check the red launchpad if there is a launch to join.... And will check the forum....

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Pakman .. I see you on the pad and I raise you... What are your intentions for this one. I have small ammo but I could open a few boxes to see what I get. Are we expecting more folks?
Edit: managed to open 50 + launch ready boxes and offloaded all the big guns I have to get us close to the finish line.. Got one PEB and a few MSs and large fuel tanks.
Ramy

Pakman .. I see you on the pad and I raise you... What are your intentions for this one. I have small ammo but I could open a few boxes to see what I get. Are we expecting more folks?
Edit: managed to open 50 + launch ready boxes and offloaded all the big guns I have to get us close to the finish line.. Got one PEB and a few MSs and large fuel tanks.
Ramy
Thanks for the assist - was just getting some shut eye. I have the QL going after joining Robby Kusuma QL party today but GI are back with their launch bug big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom