Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launching Progress for Lunar Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
good night to the european team :sleep:.
this is all for today. 10 launches in 2,5 hours. this is a quite good result for an improvised party.

My QL is still valid until 21 gmt. I will be around tomorrow. I some other QL will join, it will be great ( any color is fine for me)

Device
  1. Android
Anyone interested red launch tonight 21.00 GMT +7 Jakarta /Bangkok time. 3 ql. I plan to touch down my launch to 400 launches this week. All 1st place you can take, and it is about 40 launches. Anyone with another ql is welcome.

pegasus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03u8wc0u
Username
Pegasus Sue
Have a red on launch with an invisible QL , 2528 in and easy 2nd or 3rd available. QL should work with 2.23 as flight time all welcome as do not have enough fuel. Tks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
artzl5e + aoeme5q
Username
Hansle + Knut
I have a very slow burner going :) Deetee04 thanks for the company Knut wants to take first place; that game it's looking for collection item.
The plan is to wait until the last hour, I have the resources to launch.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom