Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
How does everyone feel about a launch schedule like this? I'm seeking your open and honest feedback, so please don't be afraid to say it's too complicated and let's just go with the flow.

AC PL Schedule v2.gif

Guidelines
1) Player scheduled for first should open the pad and post the pad is open.
Q: What happens if I'm scheduled to be first and don't have the necessary items to open the pad?
A: Post in this private thread and another player can opt to take first and open the pad

2) Player who tops off the balance and launches posts the flight has left
3) Once the spacecraft is on the pad and first has put in the desired points, all other slots are open.
Remember, we're playing as a group, so be respectful and allow others to rotate the 2nd and 3rd slots.
4) Not every player in our group has to join every launch. This is simply an opportunity to know when a launch is planned where you know you're welcome to join.

@Blue Jay @Davescharf @FlyingFalcon @Jenn12345 @Mark carson @Matt

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Me personally, I really like the idea of a schedule. I also like knowing what position I'm supposed to take. I don't like sitting on the pad for several hours waiting for someone who has already put in 576 points and is in first but won't put more in so your stuck there. I also like the clarity of the other positions being open to whoever wants to take them. Like anything else I'm sure there will need to be some tweaking as we go along but you have my vote @PhactorPhil.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Please all change haggishead support account I reinstalled now can send Fuel20 once I level up to new friend code of

09kw06bx

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi i can join Blue or green today let me know ok I can join up I'm saving up silver for grabs hotel to get extra 300 populations

I'm at work around 9am it's 7.50am uk time now

Does anyone need specific gifts today

Hit 32 Landing Lamps now

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Hi All feel like I should update where I am in all this.
So I have tried for a while now to complete the spacesuit set to get blue launches but it's not happening. On top of that my planetarium drops have been pretty awful so struggling for fuel!!
I'm really all about the red launches at the minute as I'm enjoying being in the alliance so want to get another grand hotel and expand my residences and increase my passengers flown count. Also the high reward adds towards my next big investment of 500k to get to 9 hangars and the coins needed to start upgrading to a few jumbos. On top of this I have been getting semi decent support from my friends list on red as 'm sure you've seen from guys jumping on my launches.
For me it means constant red launches as often as I can. I'll do my best to remember to post on here when my reds are on the pad but for the next couple of weeks at least I'm looking to get the red launches going as often as possible.
If our alliance wants to progress, as Phil said a little while back, it's going to be difficult what with us only being 4 so that's where my focus is... :)
Ty guys!!

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi I manly get spacesuits from Cape Canaveral and Baiknour sending 20 to each flights per day to each so have 7 spacesuits now

I send to north and south only once per day though

Top Bottom