Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Hey all.
I've been getting some really bad results on my launch readies the last few days and to top it off I have been mixing up planetariums with training centres as don't have a space suit to open green or blue with. Nevertheless once I get a suit I'll jump on and join.
In the meanwhile please feel free to hijack any reds I open. been getting alot of firsts recently due to randoms joining so not needing much to take first. Just go over what I put in and I'll be happy with a few lower places.
Ty!! :)

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Ok gifts all sent

I'm starting green Launch

I'm focussing on green launches and obtaining Landing Lamps from Turkish flights so I can do green maps to obtain QL

Phil - I don't think I responded to your calendar. My apologies in not doing so sooner.

I have a couple questions/comments

1. What happens if the first scheduled for taking first doesn't have a kit for the color?

2. Should we just say the person starting the launch takes first and we leave the other spots open? Scheduling 1-7 seems like it could create issues if someone can't launch for whatever reason. It would simplify your spreadsheet too. I trust we can self regulate ourselves on the other positions

3. Along the lines of #2, it would then need to be communicated by someone in the launch that thescheduled one is gone so people don't get stuck.

Dave

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
All great questions, Dave. I really haven't thought too far into details ... I was just attempting to pick up the conversation again.

1. What happens if the first scheduled for taking first doesn't have a kit for the color?
My thought here is that if the player scheduled for first isn't able to open the pad due to lack of resources, s/he should simply post in our private thread, and then maybe first come, first serve? I wouldn't want to make this initiative more complex by trying to track if/when folks swap positions due to lack of resources.

2. Should we just say the person starting the launch takes first and we leave the other spots open? Scheduling 1-7 seems like it could create issues if someone can't launch for whatever reason. It would simplify your spreadsheet too. I trust we can self regulate ourselves on the other positions
I'm totally good with this

3. Along the lines of #2, it would then need to be communicated by someone in the launch that the scheduled one is gone so people don't get stuck.
Totally agree. Whomever ends up topping it off and sending into space should post in our private thread that it is off the ground.

Top Bottom