Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Guys if bought more fuel stations or oil refinery fues it keep adding

Like additional oil refinery add 15 vsnni buy two do I get 30. Or do I need 35 greens to upgrade it

How do I get more fuel always waiting for fuel

We have a little more help on Green (and soon Blue) launches. My fuel ring game has a functioning green launch pad and I'm working on building a blue one there. My goal is to eventually put a red there as well but that will take some time for reasons mentioned below.

It will be available for launches that @Blue Jay and I are starting since we're both in the ring. This whole thing is being funded by visiting planetariums and other space buildings of people in the fuel ring and the weekly bonuses. I don't fly any planes off this game and don't spend any money, but it should help the group out.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi can you explain what fuel rings are what are they as I always need fuel?

Plus can you create another account to send fuel daily etc as I see few have multiple accounts

Guess I'm not in your groups so kinda no idea what going on etc

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Ok I don't know people only you guys here

How do I createanother account

I have 3 google mail
Accounts and 4 Facebook accounts as I play Vikings game too

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
We have a little more help on Green (and soon Blue) launches. My fuel ring game has a functioning green launch pad and I'm working on building a blue one there. My goal is to eventually put a red there as well but that will take some time for reasons mentioned below.

It will be available for launches that @Blue Jay and I are starting since we're both in the ring. This whole thing is being funded by visiting planetariums and other space buildings of people in the fuel ring and the weekly bonuses. I don't fly any planes off this game and don't spend any money, but it should help the group out.

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben

I've been thinking of doing the same thing with my support account.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Hi yes I have blue on pad needing points added

Can you all add Haggishead to your neighbours please it's my support account

Thanks

Top Bottom