Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Launch thread

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04151xx1
Username
LondonMatt
Hey all hope you had a great day!!!
I was out celebrating my birthday so today my mouth tastes of sand and my head feels like it is going to fall off. :-(
Red on the pad. :)
Now excuse me while I go and die a bit more.

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Markyboy8163
Username
Captain Markus
Blue launch on still got 17 hrs to go

How do I get QL s

Attachments

• IMG_6751.PNG
    IMG_6751.PNG
    682.1 KB · Views: 58

PhactorPhil

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
20omhnh9
Username
PhactorPhil
Hi gang!

We've had a couple of conversations on this thread about creating a launch schedule, but I don't believe we've firmed up plans. I'd like to see if we can coalesce our thoughts on what we'd like to do. I'm thinking we could create a plan for May and see how it goes. I guess it's the old project management rhythm ingrained in me over time: plan-do-check-adjust.

So what are your opinions about how often we launch as a group? Do we want to launch on all pads, or only focus on green and red? Who should be responsible for opening the pad? What other considerations should be part of the conversation?

I'm happy to handle the task of tracking our launches, if desired. I've started building a spreadsheet to track rotation of slots and dates, as well as a list of rewards for each slot. Screenshots below.

Thanks!

Attachments

• PL Group Rotation.png
    PL Group Rotation.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 56
  • PL Group Rewards.png
    PL Group Rewards.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 51
  • PL Group Space Prep.png
    PL Group Space Prep.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 55

FlyingFalcon

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vyyq0j
Username
Ben
Hi gang!

We've had a couple of conversations on this thread about creating a launch schedule, but I don't believe we've firmed up plans. I'd like to see if we can coalesce our thoughts on what we'd like to do. I'm thinking we could create a plan for May and see how it goes. I guess it's the old project management rhythm ingrained in me over time: plan-do-check-adjust.

So what are your opinions about how often we launch as a group? Do we want to launch on all pads, or only focus on green and red? Who should be responsible for opening the pad? What other considerations should be part of the conversation?

I'm happy to handle the task of tracking our launches, if desired. I've started building a spreadsheet to track rotation of slots and dates, as well as a list of rewards for each slot. Screenshots below.

Thanks!
I'll be happy to participate and will take my turns as needed. Would like to hear from some of the more seasoned flyers.

Top Bottom