Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Is ranking in top 100 the only way to get alliance map?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ck3kdo
Username
aaaaapilot
I see no way to be ranked in top 100 except people who are in the top list. Is there any other way to get map of those 50 alliance destinations? If not, I will simply forget about them.

I see no way to be ranked in top 100 except people who are in the top list. Is there any other way to get map of those 50 alliance destinations? If not, I will simply forget about them.
If you have your own alliance group and you are not in top 100 then you have to wait and grow up your alliance by choosing a good players to join.
If your alliance still in the beginning then deleted and find alliance group in top 100 and ask to join them.
You can ask for that in this link
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/alliances.46/
The important thing that you did not update your signature and no any information about your game, adding information about your game is important this will help others to know more about you and maybe chance for you to get more request from them.
Some members they avoid to add unknown members.

Husam’s post is spot on. Even if you go searching for an alliance (and spots do come up in these forums all the time), nobody will want to have to ask you 20 questions to see if you are suitable. Create an accurate sig and keep it updated. Work out how many tasks you can do each week and try and keep a tab of how many pax you move each week. Different alliances have different priorities so knowing one or both of these totals will be important to them before taking you on. I was playing over 2 years before finding a good spot. Admittedly, I wasn’t sure what I was looking for myself for much of that time. Know what you want to get out of it as well. Any alliance that requires 2 tasks will probably switch your game focus significantly.

Top Bottom