Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for September 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
The hotel
What's the story with the hotel I have read of stories where people have abandoned the hotel cos they couldn't get the items to complete it. The disposable shampoo is defo on de list of items that is impossible to get. Did people just abandon de hotel or did they spend the airport money in order to complete it. Think I'll do that after I get one more do not disturb sign

I built six of them. Folks gifted me all items except shampoo. Just spent the bucks. Since i play about every 70 minutes, they are real money makers.

Username: Colette currently level 21

Items Required: fuel, fuel additives, passengers, catering, towels
Items You Can Send: sealing machine, fuel additives, just ask.........

Device
  1. iPad
Upgraded my town hall. It must be full of archives...so please send me some boxes I can put them in.

Forgot I need to make copies of the archives before I put them in the boxes. Please send me a copy machine. You would think, after I made copies of the archives, I could just use the box that the copier came in but I guess Town Halls don't work that way...

@Starsky. Thanks for the TV panel.
@Germinio, Handsy and Magneto. Thanks for the construction items.

@Germinio. It is strange that flight catering is not in your wish list.

@everyone, thanks for the gifts. My 20 gifts are all sent. Wait for the next 20.

Mkuoie86:
I don't have Flight Catering in my wanted list because I have over 50 Flight Catering items in stock, since I only have 1 Delta plane and already have the Flight Catering Facility that gives 1 every 12 hours, I have other priority's right now....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Really need fuel supply for San Fran flight! Also trying to finish fuel station really could use triple wire,transmitter,and reinforced frame!
Thank you to everyone for the gifts, will be sending out gifts in a few!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Simondo
How does it work with sending gifts? Only yesterday did I start getting neighbours so I'm new to gifts. But I sent one 4 days ago and then the rest yesterday and today. Do you have to use them all before the timer resets? Not sure when I'll be able to send more.

Hopefully soon!

I need just 2 more additional fuel supplies. Still really need fuel additives, additional radars and spare wires! Oscillating beacons and flight catering too but the things in bold a priority.

Thanks for all gifts, i have sent out to people who gifted me & recent posters here.

After my 'windfall' from the airport cash bank I am trying to accumulate coins to upgrade control tower & terminal - i noticed that some of the more experienced players have buildings which do not appear in my store eg chinese restaurant, ice cream parlour. Mkuoie, Waverley how did you get these?

Device
  1. iPad
Patiently waiting for my 20 gift givings to reset. I used to think it was every 24 hours regardless when I sent the first gift, but now I'm thinking it resets 24 hours after I send the first gift. If that's the case, I have a couple more hours to wait.

I've updated my signature

While Flight Catering is still a huge priority, I'm adding Spare Propeller and De-icer, to my priority list. If you are able to send all three of these items, please send Spare Propeller or De-icer, as some generous neighbors are only able to send Flight Catering at this time.

Just to answer Gdog's question. When you buy Airport Cash or Coins at the $29.99 level you get one free "special" building. These include the Chinese Restaurant, Ice Cream Parlor and quite a few more.

Thanks again to all my generous neighbors who send gifts to me and make the game so much more enjoyable. I really appreciate it so much!!

I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tuesday, September 25
Good morning, neighbors! Like most others on this forum, I have more great neighbors than I have chances to send. But I do keep a list and I check the forums daily. All my 20 gifts were just sent out; if I couldn't find what you needed on the forum I sent Flight Catering, probably the most useful item around. If I missed you today you'll be on the top of my list tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom