Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Magneto,
I used to be able to gift TV Panels and Air Vent Filters (as many level 30+ neighbors did), but the update took those away. In case nobody can gift them, they do drop from Antarctic flights.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Thank you Bali Hi for the TV Panels. What can I send you in return.

Only thing I'm missing now is 1 Air Vent Filter. greensmith, I used to be able to gift both as well and lost them with the stadium challenge upgrade. Hopefully there is someone out there that didn't upgrade yet or by fluke still has them to give. I'm also checking the Android users as many of them have items the iPad users don't

Good day flying to all!

Many thanks for all gifts, especially packaging machines, air conditioners, cooling chambers & defrosters.
Navigation modules, fuel hoses , flight catering, oscillating beacons, spare propellers & deicer also great.
Travelling back in Europe for the next few days, unsure about wifi connections so will send out as I can

Have a great weekend.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
Can someone please send me 2 TV Panels (not the ones for the stadium challenge) and 1 Air Vent Filter so I can complete the Repair Base Level 5. Would really appreciate this

Magneto,
I have the things you need but for some reason, not able to add you as friend. Can you try on your end and if sucessful, I can send some over.

All,
Thanks for the landing lamps and now have 2 out of 4 dispatcher consoles to complete control tower 6. I should have sufficient lamps now to complete flights to Bali for the reminding 2 consoles. Moving on next to Defrosters from Dubai but keep getting damned cooling chambers; I have 26 units now!!! Hence, pls send beacons from now onwards; flight catering, propellers and diecers are welcomed as well.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
petermac
Hi everyone I am new here, looking for some neighbours if anyone would like to add me. I am currently looking for a flight goggles and dispatcher console.
I have included what I need and what I can send in my signature.
Thanks petermac

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Hello,

Today I had identifiable neighbours - for while! I managed to serve some of you until most of you became User name again. So sorry to those of you who didn't get today. I will try to help you tomorrow. Here's the list of my sendings earlier today.

bibigarf: Spare propeller
Debbie H (Debsh): Deicer
Ianda11: Fuel
Pakman: fuel hose
Daddy Boo: flight catering
Aero: spare propeller
I Fly: Fuel hose
greensmith (Waverly huff): Spare propeller
Magneto: Fuel
onehyy: Smoke detector
Jonnycash: Deicer
Shamrock: Fuel hose
Scoob1964 (Sankukia): flight goggles
lfcawc: Fuel
Offhip2: Passengers
Charles Prince: Spare propeller
@Judas: Smoke detector
See below for my needs - a few benches would really be nice!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Plane
Username
zepedro
Username zepedro
Items Required laser cutter, amperemeter, reinforced frame.
Will return favour.

Device
  1. iPad
Hi to everybody,
here is this week's weekend code:

splendid55
2000 coins
3 green cash

Thanks for all the gifts I got in the last days, I still try to send out gifts as good as I can. I really hope this username isue will be fixed with next update.

Thanks for the weekend code Tim. With all the negative things we've had to deal with over the last few weeks, this weekend bonus code is one of the improvements.

No names as of now, but hopefully by the time my gifts reset in a few hours they'll be back.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for all the gifts and the weekend code. Nice to feel we are getting something for free from this game! Also thanks to Pakman who has just dropped a sports bag for me from his sports shop (the middle one of three).

I have been trying to play with my Facebook avatar to make it the CP on my runway. GI have told me that is the way to change the game avatar (beside my username). As I am unable to see my own entry, can anyone confirm if I am a Mr Blobby passport photo or if it is something different? Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Hi to everybody,
here is this week's weekend code:

splendid55
2000 coins
3 green cash

Thanks for all the gifts I got in the last days, I still try to send out gifts as good as I can. I really hope this username isue will be fixed with next update.

Thanks for the weekend code, Tim!
I've always thought these only worked for those on Android. Where do we find these for the future for those of us on iPad/phones?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Petermac,
I can't find you on my Neighbor list. Is Petermac your user name or your neighbor name? If it's your user name, what is your neighbor name?
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Magneto,
I have the things you need but for some reason, not able to add you as friend. Can you try on your end and if sucessful, I can send some over.

All,
Thanks for the landing lamps and now have 2 out of 4 dispatcher consoles to complete control tower 6. I should have sufficient lamps now to complete flights to Bali for the reminding 2 consoles. Moving on next to Defrosters from Dubai but keep getting damned cooling chambers; I have 26 units now!!! Hence, pls send beacons from now onwards; flight catering, propellers and diecers are welcomed as well.

Daddy Boo - I tried to add you but had no luck. What level are you and what does your airport look like? I may already have you as a neighbor and just don't know it

Weekend codes are posted on GI's Facebook page from what I understand. Last weekend was the first it worked on iPad, that I noticed.

Need flight catering, lots of them. Realizing that's going to be hard, isn't guys?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
Daddy Boo - I tried to add you but had no luck. What level are you and what does your airport look like? I may already have you as a neighbor and just don't know it

Magneto,
I got your request and have accepted you as neighbor. I will send tv panels once my send ability refreshes in a few hours.

All,
If anyone has wants them too, let me know. I will be upgrading once GI sorts the issues out. I am itching for the weekend codes and new challenges with the upgraded version :)

Any others who can send tv panels, grinding machines, controllers and air vent filters, pls send to me too as I need them. If not, its oscillating beacons until further notice.

FYI, I finally got my 4 dispatcher consoles after like 150 flights to Bali and completed control tower 6. Thanks to all for the help with landing lamps.

Device
  1. iPad
Magneto,
I got your request and have accepted you as neighbor. I will send tv panels once my send ability refreshes in a few hours.

All,
If anyone has wants them too, let me know. I will be upgrading once GI sorts the issues out. I am itching for the weekend codes and new challenges with the upgraded version :)

Any others who can send tv panels, grinding machines, controllers and air vent filters, pls send to me too as I need them. If not, its oscillating beacons until further notice.

FYI, I finally got my 4 dispatcher consoles after like 150 flights to Bali and completed control tower 6. Thanks to all for the help with landing lamps.

Daddy Boo - Don't waster the TV Panels on me. I was able to get everything for my repair station and have completed it. As soon as my refresh comes back, I'll start sending you what I can to help you out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom