Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
JonEvans1974
Can anybody send me a hull part please? Let me know what you'd like in return from the list below:

Video board, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, all inclusive bracelet, powerful radio transmitter, textbook, jet engine, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, packaging machine, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propellor

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
Although most neighbors are listed as "username", your name consistently stays visible. I sent you a Landing Lamp. Did you get it and can you see my name on your list?

I have not upgraded and still using the inital version. Yes, I can see everyone's name but unfortunately unable to visit most since many have upgraded.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
Magneto,
Do you know what the Sky Captain bonuses do? I'm working for them as well but if all they do is give tiny flight bonuses in experience or coins, it will be a real letdown.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

From what I have read in the forum it seems that the sky captain bonus lasts 24 hours and increase coins, XP and a chance of an item drop from the flights you send out. Seems pretty pointless to me, because by the time you are able to qualify for the sky captain bonus you are probably already at level 35 and coins almost become immaterial at that level.

I only need the stamp from Nepal to complete my fisrt one and then hopefully can get a few more. However it is a bit of an anticlimax in that it only for a limited time. We need more levels and challenges!!

By the way, my gifting went out again, so hopefully it refreshes soon and I can send out gifts. very frustrating it is the 2nd time in a week that it hasnt refreshed after a 24 hours!

Anyway, add me. Jonnycash

Level 35,93 stars.

Needs lots of Deicers, fuel hoses and spare propellors.

Thanks for your help guys/girls

Jonncash

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I haven't had time to give all of you gifts very carefully, especially not since most neighbours have turned into 'user name' again.

I have basically returned gifts that others sent me or given generally applicable things.

Onehyyy just tried to re-add you.
Lfcawc I'd love some packaging machines please

Really really getting hacked off by GI - they just resend the same emails & don't read mine. The problems started on October 1st...ridiculous!

Device
  1. iPad
Magneto,
Do you know what the Sky Captain bonuses do? I'm working for them as well but if all they do is give tiny flight bonuses in experience or coins, it will be a real letdown.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

No idea what they do...they say they increase money, experience and the chance items drop, but based on everything else in the game, I am prepared for a huge let-down as well. It's horrible how disappointing the game can be but how addicting it is also. This forum and interacting with people trying to reach the same goals is really what keeps me coming back.

For now, I am hoping to complete the weather vain (to speed up flights) and then the sky captain bonus. I will report if I finish either.

Device
  1. iPad
Magneto you have disappeared from my neighbours list, I have tried to add you again but just get error messages
JonEvans1974 I get error messages trying to add you if either of you can add me that would be good. Thanks

Most needed
5x archive box
2x smoke detector
1x ergonomic chair
1x transmitter

Scoob1964 - I tried adding you as we'll but got the promo code error. I will look through my level 28 usernames and see if you are still in my neighbor list

Device
  1. iPad
Username
JonEvans1974
Can anyone send me smoke detectors? I need quite a few. If there's anyhng you need from the list below, let me know.

Video board, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, all inclusive bracelet, powerful radio transmitter, textbook, jet engine, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, packaging machine, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propellor

Device
  1. iPad
My gifts reset, my names came back for enough time to send one gift and they were gone again. I sent out all of my gifts and hopefully you will appreciate the gifts I sent as much as I appreciate the gifts I received. Thanks as always,
I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thursday, October 25
Nothing's changed since yesterday. Returned as many gifts as possible. Sent Daddy Boo a Landing Lamp and Lfcawc some Fuel. Maybe tomorrow we'll wake up and everything will be fixed and back the way it used to be.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom