Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
FYI, I have extended a little (see updated avatar) and built another stadium. To complete it I need benches, in case somebody would care to send any to me :)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
Daddy Boo and I Fly for some reason you are the only two names I can see so I have sent you what you need, later on last night I could see everyone's names so I'm going to wait till later to send the rest in the hope names appear again.

I finally completed my flight catering so I am looking for flight meals, navigation module, ergonomic chair, and fuel hose if anyone can send them.
Thanks Paddy2307

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Paul Hyde
Username
Paul +item required
Ive Put my requests in my sig

I try to send other requests, but if you are just a username on my friends list I am just returning what you send me as I don't know who you are, sorry

If there's a wy of puting names to usernames please let me know

Device
  1. iPad
Daddy Boo and I Fly for some reason you are the only two names I can see so I have sent you what you need, later on last night I could see everyone's names so I'm going to wait till later to send the rest in the hope names appear again.

I finally completed my flight catering so I am looking for flight meals, navigation module, ergonomic chair, and fuel hose if anyone can send them.
Thanks Paddy2307

Paddy2307,
I can't see your name, but I want to make sure I send you what you want. I'm hoping you sent me a fuel hose, because that is something you need as well. Today, as my gifts reset shortly I will resend you what you sent me. If you want something different tomorrow I need to know what your airport looks like. Of course this wouldn't be necessary if we could all see each others names, but hopefully that will happen soon.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
My gifts reset and no names came back. When I had three gifts remaining, all my names popped back. I have more than 20 generous neighbors sending me gifts. I try and make sure if I miss one neighbor, I send a gift first to them the next day. In my last three gifts sent I was able to send Paddy2307 a fuel hose. Boy, is this ever frustrating. Thank you everyone for all the gifts.

I Fly

Back again after a sabbatic time off this game.
Lost interest after the problems with the neighbors and so on... but I'm back again to try to give the game another chance ;)

Question: since the update I have the language os the game in portuguese ( my iPad language ). It sucks. Can I change the language of the game keeping the iPad in another language? Can anyone help me?

thks,

Thanks for all the gifts, have returned hopefully appropriate gifts to all "usernames". I am now on level 31 so once I've finished flights for the footie challenge (Lima), I hope to purchase my first jumbo!!

I've updated my signature below and need 3 * Air conditioners to complete another flight catering unit. Feel free to visit my airport if you need any stadium / Brazilian villa items. I have a quick question - how do I collect sports bags - do they drop best from either neighbours Tower blocks or sports shops?

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Hello all, I have been busy for a few days and just catching up with the forum.
I have been returning whatever anyone sends me, I hope this is ok. Until the 'username' problem is fixed I have no idea who most people are. :-(

I am still trying to get one of the collections for the football, the one that drops from flights. There are 4 days left and the darn things will not drop! I am concentrating on that for now with a few flights to regular destinations not related to the challenge.

Level 35 now with 77 stars, and I have yet to buy a jumbo so still plenty of flying to do.
Regards
Debbie

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for all the gifts, have returned hopefully appropriate gifts to all "usernames". I am now on level 31 so once I've finished flights for the footie challenge (Lima), I hope to purchase my first jumbo!!

I've updated my signature below and need 3 * Air conditioners to complete another flight catering unit. Feel free to visit my airport if you need any stadium / Brazilian villa items. I have a quick question - how do I collect sports bags - do they drop best from either neighbours Tower blocks or sports shops?

Pakman
Pakman,
A couple of weeks ago I went in search of that sports bag. I figured how hard can it be? Over a period of three days I visited seven neighbors a day and clicked on nothing but Sport Shops, Multi-story buildings and Tower Buildings and got NOTHING!!! That's 105 clicks. NOTHING! I just gave up. I'd love to hear whether anyone else have gotten any better results.

Good luck in your search.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
well this is a disaster.. I don't know if this as happened yo any one...

but my game has reset and i have to star over..

im in shock any thoughts people?? because this is not good, as i have spend alot of time getting to where i was for it just to... start over?!??!

Cpt. Bob,
I felt so bad for you yesterday. I noticed when my neighbor's name came back a little while ago, you were back at Level 35. I hope everything worked out and things are back to where they were.
I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Username
JonEvans1974
Cpt. Bob,
I felt so bad for you yesterday. I noticed when my neighbor's name came back a little while ago, you were back at Level 35. I hope everything worked out and things are back to where they were.
I Fly

Hi, I have some of the things you need. I could do with some do not disturb signs. I will try and send you a neighbour request.

I have: Video board, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, all inclusive bracelet, powerful radio transmitter, textbook, jet engine, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, packaging machine, navigation module, archive box, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propellor

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
Pakman and I Fly I got one sports bag once by clicking on sports shops constantly. Haven't been able to repeat it since.

Charles Prince your airport is all locked up for me. Every building has a little green lock and I can't do anything or even return to my airport. I have to reboot my iPad :(

lfcawc I sent an air vent filter, can you return? If not fuel would be grand.

(I'm sitting the football update out, waiting for the next update in hopes it is less buggy...)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Wednesday, October 24
Another day, another username challenge. I sent Fuel Hoses to Neighbors with names, returned gifts from others and sent Fuel Hoses to usernames in the 25-35 level range.
I really hope GI fixes this soon. One of the things I enjoyed most about this game was scanning this forum and matching gifts to Neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks to all "usernames" that keep supporting me. I am trying to return as much as I can, but am receiving more than I can give. This is truly a great problem to have but I feel bad that I can't keep up with reciprocating. Can't wait for GI to fix the neighbor problem so I can methodically return gifts instead of shooting in the dark.

I have moved up to lvl 34 and updated my signature. currently trying to complete some of the Sky Captain bonuses but it is real slow going.

Happy flights to all!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Magneto,
Do you know what the Sky Captain bonuses do? I'm working for them as well but if all they do is give tiny flight bonuses in experience or coins, it will be a real letdown.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

updated my sig.

i added pakman, arne, and paul hyde and lfcawc.

still cant see nay neighbors and can only see brazilian stuff in the new friens i have got in thelast couple of days. ill return any gifts sent.

i dont need much excpet transmitters if you got those.

Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Pakman,
A couple of weeks ago I went in search of that sports bag. I figured how hard can it be? Over a period of three days I visited seven neighbors a day and clicked on nothing but Sport Shops, Multi-story buildings and Tower Buildings and got NOTHING!!! That's 105 clicks. NOTHING! I just gave up. I'd love to hear whether anyone else have gotten any better results.
I Fly

I've been at trying to find sports bags and so far have had 3, all from sports stores as I never collect passengers. The drop rate is very bad, but I go to collect cash anyway so always take from sports shops first.

I'm getting a response from GI about how to change the passport photo avatar to something different. almost all of the neighbour suggestions this morning had different pics. That would be such a help if we can do it but think it maybe isn't possible on iPad. GI have asked what device I play on.

Thanks to all for the gifts. I am getting too many to return now and it annoys me that I can't weed out non forum neighbours ;( Am returning what I can as usual.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Magneto you have disappeared from my neighbours list, I have tried to add you again but just get error messages
JonEvans1974 I get error messages trying to add you if either of you can add me that would be good. Thanks

Most needed
5x archive box
2x smoke detector
1x ergonomic chair
1x transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom