Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks to all for help with the catering facility which is now complete - whoopee, now I can finally go to all the interesting places!

As usual, I can't see most neighbours, so for a lot of you, I have sent presents blindly. I hope that some of it will be useful.

I have updated my "needs"-list, please see below.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
Seirra Nevada, thanks for the flight helmet, need 2 more if you don't mind.

Greensmith, can you send me flight googles x1?

All others, need dispatcher console x4 and radar x2 for my control tower 6, pls send if you have them.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Jonnycash
Username
Jonnycash
Hi All

Thanks for all the gifts. I am now finished the soccer challenge and got my "awesome" trophy......(n)
Having said that it was fun! So no need to send me anymore staduim related items.

Could I please ask you to send me the following. No preference, I just need lots of them.
  • Spare propellor
  • Deicer
  • Fuel Hose
Hope the next update sorts out all the issues.
I will send out gifts later this evening.

Thanks.
Jonnycash

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Hi Sophie I was wondering if you could add me as a neighbour, I am needing a defroster(1) and disposable shampoo(4) if you can send them.
Thanks
Paddy2307
Paddy2307 you're going to have to add me using my friend code and not my username from Sophie2 in order for me to be able to send you defrosters that, game is on a different version and won't allow me to add iPad players but they can add me. As for the shampoo it can't be given it crosses over as fuel, Sorry

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
Not sure if you got the Nav Module I sent but can you please send disposable shampoo.
For some reason when iPad players send me gifts to Sophie2 I don't get them...Please don't send them to me I would hate for you to waste one. As for the shampoo it can't be given it converts to fuel on your end.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
Paddy2307 you're going to have to add me using my friend code and not my username from Sophie2 in order for me to be able to send you defrosters that, game is on a different version and won't allow me to add iPad players but they can add me. As for the shampoo it can't be given it crosses over as fuel, Sorry
Sophie Thanks for your reply, I have sent a friend request to sophie2 using your code. Any help with a defroster would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Paddy2307

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Hi All

Thanks for all the gifts. I am now finished the soccer challenge and got my "awesome" trophy......(n)
Having said that it was fun! So no need to send me anymore staduim related items.

Could I please ask you to send me the following. No preference, I just need lots of them.
  • Spare propellor
  • Deicer
  • Fuel Hose

Thanks.
Jonnycash

I could send you something from that list if your name is still visible at my next refresh.

hi All,

updated sig. I cant see my frineds anymore, sucks that it keeps going back and forth. i also now cant see any stadium stuff when i visit friends. anyone else having this issue?

I'll resend whatever gifts you send me or just ask me if you need anything.

i could use stuff for stadium or flights. not building naythign big at the moment. Thanks for all the htoel assistance.

Happy flying.
Offhip

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Hi All

• Spare propellor
  • Deicer
  • Fuel Hose

Thanks.
Jonnycash

I could send you something from that list if your name is still visible at my next refresh.

Jonnycash I know I accepted your friend request earlier today, but now I can't see your name on my list - too many "usernames" not enough real names. If you would tell me what level you are and describe your airport, I will still send you something that you requested.

Thanks for all gifts, I just completed the footy challenge, benches would still be great but no goalposts etc thanks.

I just sent out gifts , sorry Daddy Boo you are 1 of only 4 neighbours I can see, couldn't help with your request so sent flight catering. Sent catering, spare props, navigation modules, fuel hoses & deicer to all.

Would appreciate cooling chambers & packaging machines, Sophie fuel would be cool!

Today's email from GI promises a bonus as compensation...woo hoo!!!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I received a reply from GI with regards to me not being able to see anyone's Brazilian buildings. They want a screenshot!! Lol. How on earth can I take a screenshot of something that I can't see?!? I'm sure they don't read the questions and just send out random answers.

Thanks for the gifts all. Apart from my handful of neighbours names I can see, I've just been returning what gifts everyone has sent me.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
hi All,

updated sig. I cant see my frineds anymore, sucks that it keeps going back and forth. i also now cant see any stadium stuff when i visit friends. anyone else having this issue?

I'll resend whatever gifts you send me or just ask me if you need anything.

i could use stuff for stadium or flights. not building naythign big at the moment. Thanks for all the htoel assistance.

Happy flying.
Offhip

Hi Offhip, I sent Goal Posts to you. I hope that helps.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Thanks for all gifts, I just completed the footy challenge, benches would still be great but no goalposts etc thanks.

I just sent out gifts , sorry Daddy Boo you are 1 of only 4 neighbours I can see, couldn't help with your request so sent flight catering. Sent catering, spare props, navigation modules, fuel hoses & deicer to all.

Would appreciate cooling chambers & packaging machines, Sophie fuel would be cool!

I sent a friend request to you, but I cannot see you name to be sure it's you that added me. Based on the runway G, I think that is you on one of my neighbors so I sent a Cooling Chamber. Did you get it?

Hi all - likewise have now finished the footie/stadium challenge but have delayed picking up the "trophy" as it affects the drop rate for my flights / stadium / villas and also any neighbours that visit. I am still collecting stadiums, but do not need parts anymore - thanks for the gifts so far. As other forum members have stated, I am still collecting from my brazilian houses, building and waiting 1 hour to complete each additional stadium before then selling - it earns me 500 coins per stadium so will carry this on to the end of the challenge.

I have 7 completed stadium so drop in sometime and fill you boots! If you need anything. My Reset should kick in in a few hours so will be sending gifts out.

Pakman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom