Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
I fly - I have c40 neighbours and all are 'username' except daddy boo and sierra Nevada (who I don't think have yet updated). I hear what you say and won't be deleting anyone as I know I will hit the usual error message if i try to add them again.

Are you (or any other forum members who can still me on their neighbour list) able to visit my airport? Will be interested to see if this fixes the bug where I can't visit anyone, even the chaps on the old version. Gee I miss the old version - this zoom is also a right pain in the butt.

Pakman
Pakman,
I just came back from your neighborhood. Your name is still listed after the visit. I see one completed stadium and two under construction. Six villas and six cottages. I will visit again in a few hours when I can do some clicking.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Pakman,
My gifts just reset. I received a spare propeller from you, but as I noticed that you needed fuel hoses and so do I, I switched the gift I sent you to a fuel hose. I visited your neighborhood and clicked on the one stadium that is completed, (there may be a delay showing all of your completed stadiums) and also four of your Brazilian Villas. I received a few things, but right now the one item I needed was a whistle, which I got one, which means one more Stadium. Thank you, your whistle means 800 coins to me. 300 for getting the stadium and 500 for selling it. Hopefully by my visit it will open things up to you too.

I Fly

Reset has just clicked in and was able to visit and recognise some forum members airports - I didn't however see any stadiums or Brazilian cottages/villas on any neighbours, which is wierd as I know they should be there. I am just back from airports I Fly and Charles Prince but couldn't see your stadiums anywhere.

I have sent out some gifts but have kept back a few to return favours.

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
The neighbours having names with me are
lfcawc
AC
bibigarf
Aero
Sophie (Sophie2) - "outdated"
Paulfromhyde (Paul Hyde)
Judas

To all of you (except Sophie, unfortunately) and some 'user names' I've sent things that I hope are useful.

If I could ask for returns, I can really use 2 cooling chambers and 1 packaging machine. Else things for flights, please.

Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. iPad
I've just been visiting, couldn't find any stadiums so clicked on someone's university for cash. It dropped some items and I completed another university collection!!!

Veek, thanks for the tip on selling stadiums. I've got dozens of the wretched things but have completed that part of the task. Just waiting for more stuff to drop from planes. Am finding that very slow going ....

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
The only names I can see are Pakman, Lfcawc, Daddy boo and Sophie. And these are also the only people that I can see the Brazailian buildings/stadiums.

Have sent gifts to Pakman, lfcawc, Gdog and @Ifly. Will send some more out later, but for now it's time for my beauty sleep! ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Daddy Boo
I fly - I have c40 neighbours and all are 'username' except daddy boo and sierra Nevada (who I don't think have yet updated). I hear what you say and won't be deleting anyone as I know I will hit the usual error message if i try to add them again.

Pakman

Yup, I have not upgraded and still holding out till all issues are resolved. However am missing out on the new challenges and code redemption. Also I can only visit Sierra Nevada since all have upgraded. Am attempted to upgrade many times though as feeling very lonely in this "setup" :(

Device
  1. iPad
Hello all,
I have about same few names on my list as everyone else, most are just usernames. I think the developers are having challenges integrating a cross-platform solution. Looks like they had seperate game systems for each device and now they realize they need a single user base to attract players. It may take awhile, I think eventually they will get this sorted out. Wish I had not deleted some of my old friends...not getting many visitors anymore. Anyway, working on getting my last 2 stadiums completed by using the blitz strategy mentioned earlier. I have 4 planes flying to cyprus non-stop. I have kinda given up trying to match gifts and just sent 20 robot mowers out...it's the thought that counts. I will make it up by giving everyone a Windows 8 touch for Christmas. Veek out!

Device
  1. iPad
Veek, don't forget you can fly to Rio too for items for your stadiums. It helps to speed up the process a bit. Although back to username I know you are a neighbour and will try to keep an eye out for you.

In the meanwhile if anyone finds me to send me any fuel supply I could use some but also I need things to upgrade buildings like my terminal and tower so anything for those would be great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom