Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for October 2012 (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
The code worked for me. Also since the update, you can change your Airport City username. Tap on the Red G, then go to profile, then go to settings!
As I mentioned earlier you can also pick up 5 greenies by tapping join us on the game insight screen, I forgot what tab.

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for the tip on the marvelous code. It worked for me too :) Still not able to find any stadiums in any neighbours EXCEPT for two picked up at random a few days ago from friend requests. Their names are still showing as well.... I might try to friend some new people from here to see if that still holds good. Am not having much success with drops from my stadiums

Has anyone else noticed that their catering drops are happening more frequently? I seem to get at least three a day now for some reason. It still says 12 hours but drops much faster. Maybe their clock is running fast??!!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks again for all the good stuff you sent me. I have only been able to identify Sophie and Aero; I will return things for you soon.

I have now completed my first stadium and haven't really free spaces for the next. I consider erasing something else but is it really a good idea?

hi all
i'm back after a few days with the worst connection ever... i love the idea of the signature, i'll take a screen and post it asap
i'm on the stadium quest, i almost finished the university, only one tablet more... what was the final prize???

thank you very much for the code, that is marvelous

i've sent a few requests today

btw i see i'm not the only one not seeing stadiums anywhere? yesterday i had the names and i saw a lot, today username again and no luck

Device
  1. iPad
Deb, can you try to add me again? I tried adding you but get the normal errors.

Unfortunately a get the message that the wrong promo code is used :-(
I really don't understand why some neighbours I can reconnect to but others I cannot. Very very very annoying.

I watch with interest on the progress everyone is making on the new football quest. I have 3 completed stadiums and could put upto another 7 if I had space and I had all the extra things I needed to complete them.
Due to the problem of not seeing neighbour stadiums I am not getting enough drops from my own stadiums to complete the collections in the time given. We have another 9 days so I will see how we get on.

Happy hunting everyone.
Debbie

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Thanks for the code earlier freebies are good!
Signature updated
thanks for the gifts, any help is appreciated
Most needed items

Lining Plate x1
Laser Cutter x2
Smoke Detector x3
Ergonomic Chair x2
Archive Box x3
I can also send Robotic Lawnmower

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Friday, October 19
Real names are back in my Neighbor list today. Still missing a lot of old friends, but I guess that's one of the big problems.
I just sent:
Warehouse 13: Video Board
Vind Airport: Video Board
Ianda11: Fuel
Dee140147: Spare Wire
TimP: Addtional Radar
Sankukia: City Model
Paddy2307: Oscillating Beacon
Pakman: Fuel Hose
Sent Fuel Hoses to Handsy, George_61, Lilly2, Tractatos, Remtah, Yanpi City, Jonnymac, Roller, Lfcawc.
Returned Fuel Hose to PatrickMast, Flight Catering to Aafkeh and Goal Posts to Trance.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
I have been doing the football quest
I have 2 finished Stadiums 3 Brazilian Villa's 4 Brazilian Cottages 3 Coffee Shops and 1 Unique Gifts, if there not showing it would be interesting to now what's there instead?

Device
  1. iPad
I can actually see all my neighbours names so have sent gifts to Handsy , Superfleurs , greensmith , Tractatus, Dee140157 and mrangels.
Paddy2307

Paddy2307,
I see all my neighbors too. Before I realized I had my neighbor list back, I sent gifts out the return gift method. Once I realized I had my list, the first thing I did was look for your name to send you a Beacon. I was too quick sending gifts and had already sent you another de-icer. I'm sorry. Hopefully I will keep the neighbor names and will be able to send you a beacon tomorrow. You will find the de-icers a good thing to have for Nepal and Antarctica. Sorry if that is no help right now.

I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
I don't want to jinx anything but after seeing my neighbor list back with all the names I was worried about checking out a neighborhood. That always puts the usernames back again. I'm happy to report after my neighborhood visit, my names are still there.

I'm still trying to get my old neighbors back. No luck so far, but I'm still hoping!!!!!!!

I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sankukia,
I just visited you and see everything you mentioned ... as well as six Circuses, which I will visit in days to come hoping to get a Penguin drop for the Photo Album Collection.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

I got my names back! yay!

sent out the following:
@ i fly = nav module
@sankukia - goggles
Charles Prince - catering
Magneto - catering

others i had sent stuff today allready but ill get you tomorrow.

The marvelous code didnt work for me :( im adding a levle 7 player named marvelous.

I could use: bath towel x1, do not disturb x 1, all inclusive bracelt x1 to finish hotel. ill also need transmitter, lining plate, laser cutter. Flight items/repair for jets help as well

Thanks - have a great weekend.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Hi all. I've reregistered on here (was xTenneTx) so that my forum and game name are the same. Just to make things a bit easier.

I was getting all excited when I read that some of you have got your proper names back. Unfortunately I still have username as many friends, and still can't see anyones Brazilian buildings/stadiums.

Thank you Sophie for the defrosters. I know have the flight catering facility up and running. Thanks to everyone else for their gifts. It's getting harder to send specific gifts, so I'll probably just send out goal posts, unless anyone else has a better idea?

Paddy2307 I've added you as a neighbour.

Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to start a thread where we can post a screenshot of our city? If everyone posts just once in the thread, then it can be used as a reference for sending out gifts. Plus you could add the picture into each post so it's bigger, instead of straining to see the avatar.

Sig updated.

Haven't posted in a while as I've been super busy, but I still see many familiar faces. Unfortunately most of you still show as "username" and I have a hard time knowing who is who. I did manage to add a few of you I didn't have, and tried to add some others where it didn't let me.

Anyways, hopefully they finally resolve this. I did use the code and got the 3 greenies reward. That was nice.

Device
  1. iPad
Does anyone think it'd be a good idea to start a thread where we can post a screenshot of our city? If everyone posts just once in the thread, then it can be used as a reference for sending out gifts. Plus you could add the picture into each post so it's bigger, instead of straining to see the avatar.
There already is one, started by 144Vaux, but Dave keeps moving it from this sub-forum to the chat sub-forum, where it gets overlooked.

I had my names back briefly, but they are now back to username.

The code worked for me last night, and enabled me to buy a new area, instead of saving up 600k.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
I had the names back , but they've gone again now!

Sophie thank you for the defroster, I cannot return the favour as I get an error saying your friend may have an out dated version.
@waverly huff thanks for the update.
Offhip2 on inputting the marvelous code, make sure it's all in lower case and has only one "l". The auto correct makes it wrong!
@landa11 if you click on the avatar picture, it goes slightly bigger, but you can then zoom in as you would any picture on an iPad

Signature updated
thanks for the gifts, any help is appreciated
Most needed items

Lining Plate x1
Laser Cutter x2
Smoke Detector x3
Ergonomic Chair x2
Archive Box x3
I can also send Robotic Lawnmower

Device
  1. iPad
Username
144Vaux
Dave Is there any chance you could make the Sig. thread a sticky here? It always shows both latest signature and avatar, so there's no need to post when they are updated.
Currently, it is sitting on page 4 of Airport chat ... not very useful :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom