Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I just sent a new ticket to GI:
I just upgraded to Version 1.05 and none of the old problems have been fixed. Almost all my Neighbors are "username" instead of their Neighbor names. The 75% zoom is still too close. Scrolling through the flights is still buggy. I wish you had fixed the existing problems before giving us a new Halloween (which has been over for days, by the way) task. Please fix the old problems!
After what we've all been through the last month, I have no faith that they will do anything. But if everyone complains and rates the game one star in the App Store, then maybe we'll get their attention.
Bummed out,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
My zoom is fixed with the new update. Neighbors are still username. My bet is the only way to fix this is to delete users and re-add them which we know won't work because you won't be able to add them back in.

New Halloween challenge requires a lot of the older items for flight so I am back to asking for a ton of landing lamps...can anyone help me out? I will return same item.

Good luck to all

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Sky Captain Bonus
I finally got the Burj Al Arab Hotel from a Dubai flight and finished the Sky Tower bonus ... which gave me the first Sky Captain bonus. When used, it increases money and experience from flights +100% for 24 hours. Since I'm already at level 35, it doesn't do me a lot of good. What a letdown!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Sky Captain Bonus
I finally got the Burj Al Arab Hotel from a Dubai flight and finished the Sky Tower bonus ... which gave me the first Sky Captain bonus. When used, it increases money and experience from flights +100% for 24 hours. Since I'm already at level 35, it doesn't do me a lot of good. What a letdown!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Another huge disappointment. I am abandoning my quest for the sky captain bonus as I am also now level 35. I guess I will focus on the Halloween quest and then just complete the stars. That should keep me busy for a while

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Zoom also fixed here. Had to downgrade 2 planes to be able to fly to Transylvania and to Rome for the drops. Anyone know what the Leyden Jar is for, because I can now gift it. Also, any idea how you can get a Halloween shop and cemetery? I've looked through the store and can only see the Pumpkin Bed for 5 greens!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I just got a Leyden Jar as a gift and it says "Keep phantom plasma stable." No idea what it means.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

lfcawc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
My zoom is fixed and currently all my neighbours names are showing!

Haven't a clue how to go about the current quests!!

Ps ...brazilian buildings now dropping items for stadium again?!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi all,
I've upgraded now, zoom is fixed, still no proper names! New avatar. Code still doesn't work.

Can anyone send me an all inclusive bracelet I only need two to complete my hotel, thanks

Device
  1. iPad
I still do not have names. Am in real need of fuel supply so I can get these lanterns and have yet to get an aerosol. Any fuel supply I send out to hopefully neighbours on here can you return please. Will be visiting neighbours tomorrow for more i hope.

I have not yet managed to complete a quest and would so love to do this one!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
My zoom is fixed with the new update. Neighbors are still username. My bet is the only way to fix this is to delete users and re-add them which we know won't work because you won't be able to add them back in.

New Halloween challenge requires a lot of the older items for flight so I am back to asking for a ton of landing lamps...can anyone help me out? I will return same item.

Good luck to all

My zoom is fixed with this update as well!! Once in a (long) while, my "usernames" switch back to real names, but it never stays for long. I'm not going to risk deleting anyone. I will send what I can to those I can see and I will return anything sent to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom