Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad daily trading thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thanks for all gifts - much appreciated. I'm flying all my jumbos to the new higher level destinations and am finding the drop rates are pretty good. I have had to use a few spy glass and weather vanes to speed up planes and now only need 1 more collection from Montreal to complete task. Hopefully I will get this soon and will let you know what the reward is / worth bothering with. Pakman
Pakman,
I wonder if the three destinations will disappear when the task is complete. Anyone in the forum want to take a guess?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Today's sendings from me:
flip123 - all three: Flight catering
greensmith - Waverlyhuff2: Landing lamp, Waverly Huff: Fuel hose
sportybear - sportychub: Flight catering
I Fly: Navigation module
Pakman - ordinary: Passengers (10), Pakman2: AI bracelet
tdv - TDVCrApple2: Flight catering
Ianda11 - Ianda10: Navigation module, Ianda12: Landing lamp
Uncle Mans - ordinary & Phone: Flight catering
Scoob1964 - Sankukia2: Navigation module
ozsnowy: Flight catering
@Tjiamin: Flight catering
Dee140157 - Ducks1: Flight catering
GamingSwiftie - GamingSwiftie3: Flight catering
Zepedro: Fuel hose

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Pakman,
I wonder if the three destinations will disappear when the task is complete. Anyone in the forum want to take a guess?
Cheers,
Tom

Tom,
I'm too chicken to find out. I have all the items necessary to complete the challenge, but while I feel pretty confident we won't lose the destinations, I'm just wondering what might change. WAIT!!! I'm going to pull the trigger!
You get a Recording Studio. It is 1x1, Nine coins every ten minutes. It takes an hour to build or 50 coins.

ALL DESTINATIONS STAY PUT! I don't see any changes. Now all I have to do is fly the 550 or so remaining Jumbo flights to get my three star in the new destinations. Now THAT'S a challenge!

I Fly

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Last nights' exports:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) fuel hose ; (Waverlyhuff2) landing lamp
Dee140157 (Dee140147) fuel ; (Ducks1) navigation module
GamingSwiftie (GS2) fuel hose ; (GS3) flight catering
flip123 (Jpjpjp) deicer ; (Jpjpjp2) spare propeller
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) deicer ; (Uncle Mans Phone) fuel hose
Ianda11 (Ianda10) navigation module ; (Ianda11) flight catering
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) flight catering
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) deicer ; (Sankukia2) grinding machine
tdv (TDVCrApple2) flight catering
must_dash spare propeller
Pakman (Pakman2) all inclusive bracelet
Ndh2 fuel hose
Chloe11111 flight catering
Cheers!

Tom,
I'm too chicken to find out. I have all the items necessary to complete the challenge, but while I feel pretty confident we won't lose the destinations, I'm just wondering what might change. WAIT!!! I'm going to pull the trigger!
You get a Recording Studio. It is 1x1, Nine coins every ten minutes. It takes an hour to build or 50 coins.

ALL DESTINATIONS STAY PUT! I don't see any changes. Now all I have to do is fly the 550 or so remaining Jumbo flights to get my three star in the new destinations. Now THAT'S a challenge!

I Fly

Congratulations - I Fly and Deetee04 on getting the recording studio. Glad to see the destinations remain as well. I going to aim to get the fish market once I bag this final collection from Montreal.

Pakman

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Tom,

I Fly
Hi, question, what did the droprate do after the update? Also the same?

Thanks for all gifts. Still waiting for that bloody microphone from Montreal to complete this rock fest quest. Does the recording studio drop anything other than coins? Also anybody got the Fish market yet?

Pakman2 now trying to complete airship dock and cosmic fuel station - signature update below. Can anyone send rope blocks still?

tdv - TDV4 has been down for few of us IOS players for a few days now.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Thanks for all gifts. Still waiting for that bloody microphone from Montreal to complete this rock fest quest. Does the recording studio drop anything other than coins? Also anybody got the Fish market yet?

Pakman2 now trying to complete airship dock and cosmic fuel station - signature update below. Can anyone send rope blocks still?

Pakman

I can gift handling line, but have gifted already today. Think I returned whatever you sent me, thanks.

Yes, I haven't had the delight of tapping on tdv training centres for few days either?

I am doing same flight to Santiago, did send few (5 jumbos currently) to Seattle but drops are poor.
Don't think with number of jumbos I have plus needing altimeters for repairs that I will complete in time.
I much prefer this quest to tapping those blasted butterflies etc.

HH :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Pakman

I can gift handling line, but have gifted already today. Think I returned whatever you sent me, thanks.

Yes, I haven't had the delight of tapping on tdv training centres for few days either?

I am doing same flight to Santiago, did send few (5 jumbos currently) to Seattle but drops are poor.
Don't think with number of jumbos I have plus needing altimeters for repairs that I will complete in time.
I much prefer this quest to tapping those blasted butterflies etc.

HH :)
Happy Helen, why do you fly to Seattle? It is NOT part of the quest. I am going to fly there AFTER the quest.........

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Moved my game reset to mornings (ET). Daily exports included the following:
greensmith (Wavelry Huff) navigation module ; (Waverlyhuff2) fuel supply
Dee140157 (Dee140147) fuel hose ; (Ducks1) fuel hose
GamingSwiftie GS2)flight catering ; (GS3) spare wire
flip123 (Jpjpjp) deicer
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) spare propeller ; (Uncle Mans Phone) deicer
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) passengers
Pakman (Pakman2)assembly robot
sportybear flight catering
Colin Chew fuel hose
Hyphen fuel hose
Scooter Place navigation module
LAX spare propeller
Tractatus flight catering
Mrstepot fuel hose
Gdog fuel hose
Jahuno. ???? accidentally tapped an item. My apologies
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks for all gifts! Here are today's sendings from me:
Dee140157 - Ducks1: Flight catering
GamingSwiftie - GamingSwiftie3: Flight catering
LAX - LAX Regional: Flight catering
ozsnowy: Flight catering
@Tjiamin: Flight catering
sportybear - sportychub: Flight catering
greensmith - Waverlyhuff2: Fuel supply, Waverly Huff: Fuel hose
S3R3G4 -Sereg4: Fuel additives
Pakman - ordinary: Ful hose, Pakman2: Sandbag
Uncle Mans - ordinary & Phone: Flight catering
George_61: Oscillating beacon
@Roberts123: Fuel hose
lfcawc: Flight catering
Zepedro: Flight catering
@Pilot2B: Flight catering
I Fly: Flight catering
Ianda11 - Ianda10: Navigation module

I still need jumbo-items, especially gyroscopes + defrosters for my new Flight catering facility.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Hi all..... Maybe you have noticed, Android has the easter challenge (hope we also get it).
Due to this fact I will be sending a lot of silver Crescents/sickles to android neighbors from my Jpjpjp2 game (and hope getting them) and non/few to regular neighbors.... Want to warn so you can sent your gifts to other ipad/iphone users if you want... no changes on Iphone (flip123) and Ipad (jpjpjp)

Just want to let you know.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
Hello everyone
I could use some help with calculators and cash counters. Thank you in advance and happy Easter!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp

Pakman
I will send spaceship engines to Pakman2 starting tonight.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Pakman asked "Also anybody got the Fish market yet?"
I got one before I realized I should focus on the Quest destinations. Gives 20 coins every hour.
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom