Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad daily trading thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi Everyone! Thanks for all the gifts. I'm right now in the process of sending gifts out from I Fly. I just have to make the final checks to make sure no one has changed their signatures since last night and add a few more gifts from such generous neighbors.

I Fly

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ianda11,
Did you change your avatar. Here's what I saw this morning:
image.jpg
Just wondering if it's a glitch.
Cheers,
Tom

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Today's gifts sent - Fuel Hose: Pakman, TimP, tdv, greensmith, Offhip2, Ndh2, Henryporter, onehyy, ozsnowy, Gdog, lfcawc, I Fly, Aero, must_dash. Rest goes to other neighbours, i think some also inhere. Happy Helen, did you receive Fuel Hose too? I do not know, what game name you're using... ;)
sgabor

Thanks for the gift, sadly I seem to have lost you a while back when I lost billsnj :(

I have tried since the last update to add Bill, but no joy, tried again to add Gt city but no luck :confused:

You could try to re add me?

Helen

Thanks for all gifts - much appreciated. I'm flying all my jumbos to the new higher level destinations and am finding the drop rates are pretty good. I have had to use a few spy glass and weather vanes to speed up planes and now only need 1 more collection from Montreal to complete task. Hopefully I will get this soon and will let you know what the reward is / worth bothering with.

Pakman

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Items sent:
@Waverly huff: fuel hose
Rsorour: flight catering
Pakman: passengers
Shooters .....The only Hotel item i can send are all inclusive bracelets, which are not on your 'need' list. I do not have the others on my gifting list. Are there any other items that are flight or repair-related you might need? Let me know. Also, the reinforced frame is not giftable. You will need to collect these via flight drops.
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Ianda11,
Did you change your avatar. Here's what I saw this morning:
View attachment 526
Just wondering if it's a glitch.
Cheers,
Tom
I didn't mean to! Lol. A Facebook message popped up and I clicked ok. Since then it's been showing my real Facebook profile pic. I've tried to change it back but have been unsuccessful so far.

I may not be on here over the Easter weekend, but I will return any gifts sent to me. ;)

Happy Easter all!!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Friday 1AM PDT
Got bored waiting 8+ hours for Jumbos to return so I started a launch. As usual, company is welcome.
Cheers,
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom