Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
I as trying to work out who I could visit and who not and why. You could be right. I have visited everyone I could now.

Thank you IFly for the dispatcher console. Nearly there now. Don't want to waste precious greens buying them.

I have sent all the gifts I can today but will try and send appropriate ones tomorrow.

Good luck everyone with this mission.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
If i am not mistaken, the Training Center is available if you launch your first space ship during the Main Mission time line. Like the Christmas Tree reward for completing the "Santa's Bad Day" missions.

Ianda11 - Got your new game added, thanks for the inv!
That sounds perfect to me!!! Is that the blue round building I've been clicking on, on my Android neighbors?
I really like these challenges.

In terms of getting space items by clicking on your neighbors buildings, you can get stuff from mission control, launch pad and this training center, which is dark blue and somewhat circular, with a little bit of orange trim around the top. The training center can be on either the city or airport side, while mission control and launch pad must be on the airport side. I have never gotten anything from the cosmic fuel station. That doesn't mean you can't, only that I have never gotten anything in the times I have tried clicking on it.

I Fly 2

PS. I Fly and I Fly 2 both have mission control center as well as a launch pad.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Hi to all,
finally space race has started for us iOS-Players :) I've build all new buildings, so I need now all items for them.

One Bad Day : I've tryed to add "Flyerduck" but no success-massage, maybe you can try to add me?
Ianda11: I've added both your Ianda10 & Ianda12 accounts.
I Fly 2: Added your Android account

Please see my signature for my needs, space building items are preferred :)
Got it sent your way. Thanks for the invite!

I sent you an invite TDV, I hope I did it on the correct accounts.
I would be very grateful for any amount of flight items (spare props mostly) :)

With regard to the space challenge, I am also confused by the lack of Las Vegas and Barcelona destinations, maybe they will unlock later ? Confusing still...

Does someone know what is the prupose of the romantic cafe ? Does it drop useful items ?

Apart from that, I would recommend anyone to do the update.
So far, I haven't notice any reason not to (username pb not solved but not worse, not weird zoom pb, etc) and it is a welcoming break of the monotony of the standard flights.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Oh and I noticed another bug, the romantic café drops items that belong to the Dolce Vita collection but this is also missing with this update.

And a question to all of you, can't you also visit neighbours with only usernames? I acually can visit at the moment only neighbours that are shown with their real names. Someone else noticed this problem?
I also noticed alternative behaviour when I visited neighbours today, but I didn't find a pattern - this could be the pattern.

I now need a few dispatcher consoles and a video wall right now.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just updated and starting to grind away at Washington, DC, Cape Canaveral and Baikonur. Will send items for the Cosmic Fuel Station to neighbors I can see.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Hey all...

Back from vacation followed by a laptop meltodwn....

Upgraded today. Glad to see we have a bug-fr..ROTFL.. Yeah, couldn't get that out with a straight face...

One Bad Day - Neighbor requests sent to both of your games.

My Mission Control Center is about done (see .sig) and my Launch Pad is done as well.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Help, I'm still here.
Can you send a dispatch console when you find me...

Thanks
I have you on the iPad but I can only send the dispatcher console from my android and I can't add you from there, can you please add me using my friend code a4d2dws

Device
  1. iPad
Started with the space mission today. Still playing on daily basis, so I am looking forward trading space gifts with my friends !
Still struggling with the usernames though ! I recognise the following persons : I Fly, lfcawc, Pakman, Patrick Mast, dee140157, Vangees, must_dash, petermac,Ianda11, Waverly huff, Daddy Boo

New friends are always welcome !

Need the space items, especially video wall and writing table (playing in Dutch, so maybe it is not the proper English name)

Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
tdv I have sent you a game request tonight. If you accept and have a spare gift could you send a dispatcher console please?

My game reset half an hour ago. The only neighbours I can now visit for this forum are:
lfcawc , Pakman , I Fly 2 Ianda11 (but Ianda10 not 11) & Mariadejesus . I cannot visit anyone else. I can gift to others though.

Frustrating or what. I need to add new friends just so I can visit. I have tried to limit the friends so that I could gift most people most days but now the need is there to widen the circle so I can use up all my visits.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
To All - was just checking out the"new" Neighbors List - discovered that I cannot VISIT any neighbor that shows up as "Username" for example - Must_Dash and Dee 140157(aka Ducks) - I see their avatars but I cannot visit them. Anyone else see this problem ??? -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
I have that same issue billsnj it is beyond frustrating, I guess I will have to turn to android players who already have their launch stuff up in order to collect things for this mission :mad:

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
tdv I have sent you a game request tonight. If you accept and have a spare gift could you send a dispatcher console please?

My game reset half an hour ago. The only neighbours I can now visit for this forum are:
lfcawc , Pakman , I Fly 2 Ianda11 (but Ianda10 not 11) & Mariadejesus . I cannot visit anyone else. I can gift to others though.

Frustrating or what. I need to add new friends just so I can visit. I have tried to limit the friends so that I could gift most people most days but now the need is there to widen the circle so I can use up all my visits.
Dee140157 - I can see ur avatar but you are Username - and I cannot visit - However, I will send F.C. tonight on reset. -- Bill --
PS - can you see my avatar (Sunset in St.Maarten) - cansee the Ducks !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom