Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hi everyone,
Thanks for the gifts. I was wondering whether anyone is finding it difficult to see people's avatars. I have found that certain people's avatars are visible all of the time while others only come out after a long period of time. I used to think it was a downloading issue, but sometimes they never become visible. This is the case when I'm trying to send gifts from my IPad I Fly account. Has anyone else found this problem? Having the avatars made the username issue much less a problem, but now I'm having problems with the avatars.

I Fly 2
I Fly 2 --- Have noticed the same thing. Must_dash's avatar comes and go's - however Pakman's is always there. Think I'll track this a bit.

I Fly 2 --- Have noticed the same thing. Must_dash's avatar comes and go's - however Pakman's is always there. Think I'll track this a bit.

billsnj I Fly 2 - Yep my avatars seem to come and go - its like GI have clocked onto my fellow forum members workaround from the username issue!!!! Visiting neighbours and sending appropriate gifts is an integral part of this game, is enjoyed by lots of us and the developers aren't making this easy are they?

Thanks to all for the hotel item gifts over the last few days - I don't need anymore and have updated my signature below

Pakman

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Pakman - glad I was able to help.. some altimeters are also on their way to you....

If anyone else needs anything as an emergency - free free to tag me....

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj I Fly 2 - Yep my avatars seem to come and go - its like GI have clocked onto my fellow forum members workaround from the username issue!!!! Visiting neighbours and sending appropriate gifts is an integral part of this game, is enjoyed by lots of us and the developers aren't making this easy are they?

Thanks to all for the hotel item gifts over the last few days - I don't need anymore and have updated my signature below

Pakman
Pakman Ok back to sending u props. Just let me know when or if u need any special items. Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Wooah!!! How do you manage to send NINETEEN altimeters in one day? I really-really appreciate this - I will repay you to the best of my abilities the following days.
No idea What you are talking about... :whistle: - But you are welcome.... Don't worry about sending anything back as I have finished the game on the Android... just waiting for the next promo

Just started on the iphone (but very early days.... level 7 at the moment...)

Thanks to everyone who has sent gifts!

Would anyone (maybe even tdv ? ) be willing to send an insulation to Pilot2B. It would be very appreciated!!

as billsnj has already stepped up ... I will leave it...

Also finding cross platform people on the android is still very much glitch with username issues... Can you see my TDV19 game?

Scrub that - found you and sent you insulation.... tag me back if you need anything else...

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
New update available!! (Thanks for the heads up lfcawc)

Edit: First impressions.... Need plenty of room airport side for the mission control centre and launch pad. Can now sell the ice runway which helps. Username issue is still there.

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
tdv - Could I get 4 or 5 Ergonomic chairs sent to GamingSwiftie3 from you by chance? I really appreciate any kindness you could show my frustration levels at this point. (Especially in light of the new update that was released.)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv - Could I get 4 or 5 Ergonomic chairs sent to GamingSwiftie3 from you by chance? I really appreciate any kindness you could show my frustration levels at this point. (Especially in light of the new update that was released.)

No worries.. I can send them... I don't think gamingseiftie3 is a neighbour - if you can send me an invite...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I've updated to the Space Challenge. I like the snow effect, but wouldn't that have been better for Christmas? I think there is a screw up somewhere. They have two of those side challenges, one for flights to Las Vegas and one to Barcelona. However, we can't fly to either of those destinations. We can fly to Washington DC, but there isn't anything listed as things to get. I'm currently flying to Cape Canaveral and Baikonur to get space related things.

I don't know whether this is the case on IPad, but on my Android version I get space items from my stone castles. I'm not saying from neighbors stone castles, as I haven't checked that out, but from my own. I just clicked on my stone castles and I got nothing, but it was just the first time.

You can visit Android neighbors and click on their launch pad and Mission Control Centers to get space items. I (I Fly) have already placed a launch pad and Mission Control Center. I also have them on my I Fly 2 game.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv - Didn't know where to send the invite.... Sent invites to 4, 18, and 19. ;)
Got you on TDV19 (this is currently the gifting game on android) - sent you ergo chairs and transmitters as per your signature...

Other games are currently blocked by GIS... I will keep chasing them on it... but they are very good to visit...

BTW as far as I know items for the fuel station ( Triple wire and reinforced frames) can not be gifted.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I just added six Romantic Cafes and three newspaper buildings. I still have to wait six hours for the newspaper buildings. Even with three million coins, I refuse to waste the 1500 coins to speed things up. :D

I Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom