Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, i mainly post on the Android page, but i do have an iPad that i play just as regularly, username Flyerduck, please feel free to send invites.
Sent a few invites to Vangees , Pilot2 and billsnj - will add more tomorrow or whenever it resets, i guess i have added too many today.

See my sig for trades.

One Bad Day - sent you a neighbour request

Pakman

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj - Bill - have sent you a packaging machine - can you send bath towels, as I'm trying to complete another hotel.

Pakman
Pakman TY for the packaging machine needed it to complete my FC. Just checked my gift list don't see bath towels. I will recheck when I reset tonight. Might be a cycle item? I did just add a hotel may have used my last one. I will get it to u if I can. Count on that! Bill

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I have never deleted any neighbors once I've accepted them - even the non active ones who stopped playing months ago.

After Pilot2B began playing over the Christmas break, we discovered that my airport is showing up on that iPad as "username" and at only Level 31 :(

None of my accomplishments, buildings, or acquired land appear from Pilot2B's perspective. This puts my airport appearing as it did
before any of the special quests (Christmas, Halloween, etc.) I added a note in my signature in case others see this as well. I have all the lastest updates to both the game and my device, as does Pilot2B, so it's a shame that my airport appears with so little. On the flip side, every update that Pilot2B makes I can see from my game immediately! I sure wish Gi would fix this username and update issue!
Pilot2 I'll recheck for username 31 but I'm sure I saw u as 35. And yes this GI issue has caused so many players to lose good neighbors. I lost Vangees, was one great neighbor! -- bill --

Pakman - Added you, what items do you need to finish your hotel?

One Bad Day - 2 bath towels & 1 bracelet. I also need 2 shampoos but this can't be gifted.

Pakman TY for the packaging machine needed it to complete my FC. Just checked my gift list don't see bath towels. I will recheck when I reset tonight. Might be a cycle item? I did just add a hotel may have used my last one. I will get it to u if I can. Count on that! Bill

billsnj - got the B Towel - thanks Bill.

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Added One Bad Day, both Android and iPad.
I had visible user names last night; used it to send items to a lot of guys that I wasn't quite aware of. Of course the names disappeared after my first visit to another airport, but I hope to have helped some of you.
I'm still looking for altimeters; unfortunately I don't seem to be able to be friend with Vangees - any others with that precious thing?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Added One Bad Day, both Android and iPad.
I had visible user names last night; used it to send items to a lot of guys that I wasn't quite aware of. Of course the names disappeared after my first visit to another airport, but I hope to have helped some of you.
I'm still looking for altimeters; unfortunately I don't seem to be able to be friend with Vangees - any others with that precious thing?
Are you not able to add me using my friend code a4d2dws If that doesn't work then you can always try adding my cousin Sophie 2 using her friend code a9rffra she is also on the same version as me that allows for altimeters to be sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom