Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Lebronfeldt
Ianda I sent u a friend request, can u send me a heater?

Lebronfeldt

ipad username: Lebronfeldt
Level 30

ITEMS NEEDED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE
heater, rope block (2), sand bag (2), pds terminal (1), security camera, defroster (2), archive box (2), whiteboard (1), ergonomic chair

ITEMS I CAN ALWAYS SEND
Fuel (3 units), Bright Lantern, goal posts, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Do Not Disturb Sign, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Power Source, Additional Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Monday, January 14
Here's what I sent so far today based on the names and avatars that are visible on my neighbor list:
Vangees: Spare Wire
I Fly 2: Flight Catering
Pakman: Spare Propeller
Flyerduck: Power Source (for Repair Base level 3)
Sankukia: Gyroscope
PatrickMast: Spare Propeller
Pilot2b: Flight Goggles
Must_dash: Fuel
Mariadejesus: All-Inclusive Bracelet
landa11: Flight Catering
Dee140157: Flight Catering
I added Jaime, flip123 and Lebronfeldt but so far you aren't on my neighbor list..
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Lebronfeldt
I added Jaime, flip123 and Lebronfeldt but so far you aren't on my neighbor list..
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)[/quote]

I sent a gyroscope yesterday and today.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Lebronfeldt,
If you sent me a Gyroscope, then you are one of my many neighbors that show up as "username." I do send back all higher-level gift items sent to me; did you get a Gyroscope from Waverly huff ... or one from "username?"
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Too weird - I just send gifts & visited neighbours twice today...once this am & now 14 hours later... Nice that GIs glitches actually worked in my favour for a change but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Still really need spare props, fuel hoses, nav modules & osc beacons.
Thanks.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Monday, January 14
Here's what I sent so far today based on the names and avatars that are visible on my neighbor list:

... Pilot2b: Flight Goggles

Thank you, greensmith!

Pilot2 not sure if' we're neighbours already, because I've tried adding you and you're not in my waiting list, but Pilot2B is.

Ianda11, I don't find you on the Pilot2 account, but we do see and accept your add request on the Pilot2B account. Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Mariadejesus
Username
Mariadejesus
Thanks for all the help and adds so far gifts went out already, I know passengers and fuel might not be what most are looking for but it's all I can send for now.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Mariadejesus send you a power source

I will try to add a lot of you as neighbours during the next few days, I will sent a PM for both my users to you and greensmith, I didn't receive an invite, can you PM your friend-code?

Thanks

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
Ianda I sent u a friend request, can u send me a heater?

Lebronfeldt

Lebronfeldt I've accepted your friend request but the heater isn't on my gift list at the moment. I have a feeling GI have removed it, along with the sleigh oil and red paint. If it appears again i'll send it to you, if not i'll send something else on your wanted list. ;-)

Edit: just sent you a POS Terminal. Hope you get it!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I have tried to add you all on the Iphone(the one's in this trading list). I got a lot of Promotion-code errors. Would you please try to add me? For the others, please accept the invite.
This evening I will try to add you all on de Ipad (username Jpjpjp)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I have tried to add you all on the Iphone(the one's in this trading list). I got a lot of Promotion-code errors. Would you please try to add me? For the others, please accept the invite.
This evening I will try to add you all on de Ipad (username Jpjpjp)

Just added Jpjpjp as a neighbour. Can't seem to add your Flip123 game though.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
PLease Add a family member of mine who needs help Username: Pilot2B

Items needed: Flight Helmets, Flight Goggles, Textbooks, Slide Ruler, Whiteboards, Wide Angle Binoculars, Weather Display

Thank you!
Pilot2 FYI - Just added Pilot2b this AM. Currently awaiting reply- you did not mention LVL ???
Are you interest in me adding you ????

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you everyone for sending me gifts.

greensmith
Tom,
Thank you so much for sending me gifts everyday. I haven't been returning the gifts, but then realized I'd better ask if you need anything. I would be extremely happy to send anything you might need.
I Fly 2

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Flip123: I added you as Flip123 but it didn't seem to work. I just added you as jpjpjp; perhaps that will work. My neighbor name is Waverly huff.
I Fly 2: Like you, I have no challenges left right now, so feel free to gift to other neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
Pilot2 FYI - Just added Pilot2b this AM. Currently awaiting reply- you did not mention LVL ???
Are you interest in me adding you ????
Thanks billsnj! The request to Pilot2B has been accepted and I sent a request to Erb22. If that request didn't go through to you, please feel free to send one to Pilot2.

Pilot2 is on level 35
Pilot2B is on level 15

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tuesday, January 15
Vangees: Spare Wire
I Fly 2: Flight Catering
Pakman: Landing Gear
Flyerduck: Drill Machine
Pilot2b: Whiteboard
Must_dash: Fuel
Mariadejesus: Bath Towel
landa11: Additional Radar
Dee140157: Flight Catering
Lebronfeldt: Whiteboard
Vind Airport: Flight Catering
TimP: Spare Propeller
Pilot2: Deicer
Onehyy: Spare Propeller
Brofam: Spare Propeller
Gt City: Deicer
jpjpjp: Navigation Module
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Lebronfeldt
Edit: just sent you a POS Terminal. Hope you get it![/quote]

got it.
ipad username: Lebronfeldt
Level 30

ITEMS NEEDED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE
rope block (2), sand bag (2), security camera, defroster (2), archive box (2), whiteboard (1), ergonomic chair

ITEMS I CAN ALWAYS SEND
Fuel (3 units), Bright Lantern, goal posts, Computer, Chocolate Candies, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Do Not Disturb Sign, Passengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Flight Helmet, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Power Source, Additional Radar, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom