Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone,
Whenever I think something is the way it should be, I'm brought back to reality. I've been receiving very generous gifts from Several ipad neighbors on a daily basis. A few people have been sending me additional radar. I was wondering why some people were sending me additional radar, as I had stopped asking for that sometime ago. Today, as I always do, I sent myself a gift from my I Fly account to I Fly 2. I do it without really paying any attention, but for some reason I noticed that on my IPad game gift giving list, playing as I Fly, it said next to I Fly 2 ad radar. It also said I was at level 19. I'm now at level 24. I has been a nice feature playing on Android that you can add, next to your name, what gift you are in need of. Making it easy to return gifts. It seems to stay accurate for Android players, but once again, GI screws up functionality for IPad players. In the event you think I still need additional radar, I don't. With this faux pas, I now have loads of additional radar.

I am always grateful for any gift you send me, and even if you send me more additional radar I will be appreciative. I don't need it, but I always appreciate the generosity of my neighbors.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. iPad
Vangees thank you so much for the defrosters and altimeter. Please can you send a few more so they are ready for when buy my next catering facility. Have to save up again now.

I accted you mum as a friend. So will try to send her things suitable for her level.

I Fly will try to send what you need rather than what your avatar shows!

Device
  1. iPad
I'm currently on holiday in Australia (usually live in the UK). There was a short glitch with gifts, presumably due to the time zone change, but all seems to be back to normal now. Access to the game is a bit sporadic but I am sending gifts when I am able. Thanks to all who are still sending to me. I never did manage to get the Christmas tree, and am a bit gutted reading the comments as this seems to have been a worthwhile end to the Santa's challenge. Am still getting sleighs and fuel though through drops from houses and ice rink, so that is good.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Why can't I add any friends!!!!
You should go to your Neighbors menu, to "Add Friend", and then in field "Please enter friend's username to send him a request to become neighbors" write his/her username, and - of course - click Add.
After that the user must add you as his/her neighbors.
And you can add iOS or Android users. For Android users you must write their friend's code, for iOS users the game username.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Vangees, thank you for the tv-panels and defrosters. They came in this morning on the Iphone. The Ipad I can check this evening, but already THANK YOU

sgabor: You can ask if Vangees can. I received defrosters on my Iphone. I don't know if Ipad is also working.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Pilot2
Username
Pilot2
PLease Add a family member of mine who needs help Username: Pilot2B

Items needed: Flight Helmets, Flight Goggles, Textbooks, Slide Ruler, Whiteboards, Wide Angle Binoculars, Weather Display

Thank you!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
jamie Pilot2-b and @ sgabor have just sent friend request
Feel free to add me if I'm not already a neighbour of yours
got one of my neighbours back this week @gaminswifte2 with all the resent challenge buildings to be seen, some hope to all those who have lost old friends/neighbours

Thanks for all the gifts - I am now desperate for altimeters, (from my android neighbours as don't think IOS neighbours can gift these), -as my Jumbos keep breaking down after every round of flights. Other jumbo repair items would be also most welcome (landing gear or seats). Failing that Spare props or deicers are good.

Waiting for the next quest - any ideas what this could be and when.

Happy flying
Pakman

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Could you send altimeters for me too? I desperately need some!
You're going to have to add my android account, unfortunately, because of the version that I'm playing on it didn't have the feature of adding iOS players on it back then. Pakman I can also send you altimeters when you add my android account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom