Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Badger fan

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Question for Android users who have completed the Space Race Challenge:
Does the challenge end when you earn and place the Alien Legacy building? In other words, if you place it can you still earn drops from Cape Canaveral and Baikoner and launch spaceships?
The reason I ask is that I placed the Christmas Tree in Santa's Bad Day without knowing that when I did, the challenge would end. I couldn't get the Igloo or Santa's House.
Thanks,
Tom (Waverly huff)

ozsnowy

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ozsnowy
Thanks to all that sent me gifts.

Would love to complete the space mission so really need: 2 x Assembly Robot, 2 x Spaceship Engine, 3 x Laser Level, 4 x Robot Tester.

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Does the challenge end when you earn and place the Alien Legacy building? In other words, if you place it can you still earn drops from Cape Canaveral and Baikoner and launch spaceships?
The reason I ask is that I placed the Christmas Tree in Santa's Bad Day without knowing that when I did, the challenge would end. I couldn't get the Igloo or Santa's House.
Thanks,
Tom (Waverly huff)

This quest is continuing... There is no end... Im launching every 2days since november

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Thanks,
Tom (Waverly huff)

On Android - the destinations have remained.. the promo ends when you get the training center (which is the prize) - the Alien Legacy (and the Space Odyssey collection is just a bonus.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Aero Do you still have to have all the collections completed for each launch?
Yes you have to complete all 4 collections per launch sequence... if you fail the launch sequence (i.e. not get enough points etc) then you have complete the collections again - it is just an ongoing saga...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
must_dash - Sent you a robot tester yesterday - do you still need another? - Appreciate it if you can send it back - my avatar should show through for "TDVCrApple" thanks

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
must_dash - Sent you a robot tester yesterday - do you still need another? - Appreciate it if you can send it back - my avatar should show through for "TDVCrApple" thanks
I OK for that now, just finished 3rd CFS.
Will return items later, hopefully I will know who is who. Had usernames for last 2 days

Yes you have to complete all 4 collections per launch sequence... if you fail the launch sequence (i.e. not get enough points etc) then you have complete the collections again - it is just an ongoing saga...

That's going to get very boring with the drop rates on Crapple at the moment.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I'm sorry. We're you planning on joining Pakman's launch?

I Fly 2
Don't be sorry. No rush. I did not plan to launch with Pakman.
Just saw him, he's preparing the launch, but in next minutes dissapeared.

I will launch today, will start new launch, then try to invite you friends... (y)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Sent gifts as follows today:
Pakman - Fuel
rickmou - Transmitter
I Fly 2 - Flight Catering
greensmith - Gyroscop
flip123 - Navigation Module
must_dash - Robot tester
One Bad Day - Bath towel (I think, I might have accidentally hit something else)
Ianda11 - Flight Catering
And a few others to "usernames" that I couldn't identify... Hopefully, I sent what you needed!

I will also be sending requests to sgabor, Aero, jgottlieb, Happy Helen, tdv
Thanks all!
Sent you request as I hadn't picked up your request. Prob is I am finding everyone is username so it's useful if you have an avatar for id when it comes to sending gifts. For many of my neighbours I can't visit their airports too.
Hope this helps :)

Device
  1. iPad
This morning the names of all my friends were still there (now visible for more than 12 hours) and I was still able to visit all of them. So could it be that my 'username problem' days are over ? Let's wait and see tonight.
I have sent gifts to the following friends :
@Cpt Bob - spare propeller
Ianda11 - flight catering
@Jpjpjp - navigation module
Dee140157 - deicer
sgabor - assembly robot
Vangees - additional radar
TimP - laser level
must_dash - robot tester
greensmith - gyroscope
Colin Chew - flight catering
One Bad Day - oscillating beacon
I Fly 2 - oscillating beacon
tdv - space engine
rickmou - oscillating beacon
flip123 - navigation module
Sophie - spare wire
lfcawc - spare propoeller
Pakman - spare propeller
Phantom - fuel hose
Happy Helen - oscillating beacon

Others in my list, I will try to do this evening, hoping that the names are still there.

Device
  1. iPad
Happy Helen I have sent you a friend request.

A quick plea to android neighbours, can anyone gift calculators? I realised I will need 2 for my upgraded town hall when it is finished building. Your help would be appreciated.

Still on mostly usernames and a only about 7 people to visit. Just trying to gift different things now as most people seem to have built their cosmic fuel stations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom