Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
finally i got the trendmill collection and i'm doing a lunch if someone wants to join me, since i think i'm username i think it won't be possible but... is it possible to finish a solo launch? and what happen when you finish it? do you get something?
thanks
warehouse 13,
Yes, you can finish a launch alone if you have enough fuel to total 1600. Each fuel type is worth so much: Powerful Explosive Bolt is worth 360; Main Stabilizer is worth 120; Large Fuel Tank is worth 40; Solid Fuel (the kind the Cosmic Fuel Station drops) is worth 12; and so on. You get fuel when you complete a non-Treadmill collection and open the Launch Ready chest. When you complete a launch you get experience points, gold and, most importantly, perhaps one or more items for the Space Odyssey Collection. When you complete that you get an Alien Legacy building which ups your passengers by 20 and drops a random Space Race item every 24 hours.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Typical: today I have mostly usernames. I sent these gifts to neighbors I could identify:
Capt. Dave: Projector
Rsorour: Flight Catering
Bali Hi (JeanVL): Additional Radar
Happy Helen (Benjamin Thomas): Returned the Navigation Module
flip123: Spare Propeller
billsnj (Erb22 - Couldn't see your name but did see your sunset avatar): Oscillating Beacon
Ianda11: Fuel Hose
@landa10: Glass Display Case
Shooters (Arie-in-lv): Returned Assembly Robot
amir khan: Returned Navigation Module
lfcawc: Chocolate Candies (If you want any different Duty Free items, please let me know!)
Pakman: Fuel (3)
rickmou: Landing Lamp
Phantom: Fuel Hose
@PatrickMast: Spare Propeller
retkot (retren.transmitt): Powerful Radio Transmitter
I Fly 2: Navigation Module
@Pilot2B: Returned Whiteboard
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
These are the daily items sent out. I tried my best to follow neighbor signatures. I sent out flight meals to "usernames" i could not ID
amir khan additional radar
Arne deicer
greensmith laser level
Dee140157 fuel supply
GamingSwiftie (GS3) fuel additives
Happy Helen flight catering ; Unfortunately today, you fell victim to the dreadful 'username' mystery; could not ID you.
flip123 flight catering; "username" for your Jpjpjp account/ Oscillating beacon (Jpjpjp2)
Uncle Mans flight catering; could not ID you today
Bali Hi passengers and spare wire for JeanVL
Capt. Dave landing lamp
Cheers!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Just started another launch with 868 points if anyone wants to join in for second/third place. Still hoping for Supernova Explosion!
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Just got your invitation and have added you. I tried adding you many times before to no avail; ah, the mysteries of Game Insight technology. Hope you don't turn into a username.
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith Tom saw you confirm me and immediately you became Username. I cannot keep track of who's who any more. I'm not seeing any username with an avatar. I don't know if I can keep playing under these conditions. I cannot visit and I cannot tell who is sending me gifts. I'm about to pack it in. I'm so disgusted. GI sucks bill

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Today's sendings from me:
Phantom: fuel hose
amir khan: Spaceship engine
Rsorour: Fuel supply
flip123: Spare propeller
Capt. Dave: Passengers
@Ianda10: Landing lamp
@Ianda12: Spare wire
@GamingSwiftie3: Fuel supply
Pakman: Fuel
Aero: Navigation module
Mariadejesus: Landing lamp
lfcawc: Navigation module
@JeanVL: Additional radar
rickmou: Oscillating beacon
greensmith: Laser level
@COACHO: Fuel hose
@Tjiamin: Flight catering
@Flyerduck: Flight catering
@Wisnuan85: Filled candy
@dom dom 47: Landing lamp

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
greensmith Tom saw you confirm me and immediately you became Username. I cannot keep track of who's who any more. I'm not seeing any username with an avatar. I don't know if I can keep playing under these conditions. I cannot visit and I cannot tell who is sending me gifts. I'm about to pack it in. I'm so disgusted. GI sucks bill
I understand completely. I gave up on GI being able to fix the username problem a couple months ago. It does make the social aspect of the game less fun, but the social aspect is only a part of what makes the game great. The challenges are more difficult when you can't trade or visit as much as you'd like, but that makes the feeling when you beat the challenges even more fulfilling.
Cheers,
Tom

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hello everyone,
I successfully lunched my first rocket just in time before the Challenge time expired, so I have now the Training Center.

Send friend requests to Uncle Mans Capt. Dave and Rsorour . Not sure all went through, so if I'm not in your friend list maybe you can try to add me?

I'm sending out gifts as good as I can without usernames, see my signature for my need if you are able to find me.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
These are the daily items sent out. I tried my best to follow neighbor signatures. I sent out flight meals to "usernames" i could not ID
amir khan additional radar
Arne deicer
greensmith laser level
Dee140157 fuel supply
GamingSwiftie (GS3) fuel additives
Happy Helen flight catering ; Unfortunately today, you fell victim to the dreadful 'username' mystery; could not ID you.
flip123 flight catering; "username" for your Jpjpjp account/ Oscillating beacon (Jpjpjp2)
Uncle Mans flight catering; could not ID you today
Bali Hi passengers and spare wire for JeanVL
Capt. Dave landing lamp
Cheers!
Rsorour
I got a gift from you which I have returned, thanks for the thought, send what you need and I can return (y)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rickmou
No problem, although I must say my prizes from the lander were rubbish! Lol.

You are welcome and congratulations btw :) The silver place didn't drop me anything special however. Too bad, maybe the next launch.

Bummer. I got my first 2 items for the space odyssey, so I guess I can't complain ;)

I'm ready for a new launch. I don't have many points to put in, but if you or anyone else needs help on a lauch, I think I will be able to contribute with 300-400 points. II don't mind ending in 2nd or 3rd place ;)
Just let me know! Otherwise, I will just wait.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Bummer. I got my first 2 items for the space odyssey, so I guess I can't complain ;)

I'm ready for a new launch. I don't have many points to put in, but if you or anyone else needs help on a lauch, I think I will be able to contribute with 300-400 points. II don't mind ending in 2nd or 3rd place ;)
Just let me know! Otherwise, I will just wait.
rickmou,
I've got a launch going on now with 900+ points. I can finish it alone but if you can see me and want to join in, please do!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I can see your avatar, but you appear as username on my neighbors list. That means I won't be able to join your launch, right?
rickmou,
I don't know. I've never tried inviting a neighbor to a launch but I will now.
UPDATE: I tried the Add a Friend option but it took me to Facebook. Oh, well
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Luke Pilot
Username
Luke Pilot
Need help with a launch if anyone can help me... Tried to get it done before the time ran out but couldn't complete it. Now sitting at 1300 points with 6 hours to go. I figure I can get it to about 1400-1500 myself if anyone has about 200 points to put in? Friends with some on this board but most are usernames unfortunately....

Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
amir khan - Spaceship Engine
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Changed to "username" today with no picture.
Capt. Dave - Landing Lamps
Cioli - Right now you are "username"
Happy Helen - Still "username"
Ianda11 - 11 got a Deicer, 10 got Landing Lamp
flip123 - Deicer
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Laser Level
must_dash - Spare Propeller
onehyy - Right now you are "username"
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Spare Propeller
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Spaceship Engine
Scott (aka Badger Fan) - Right now you are "username"
Trance - Right now you are "username"

Send a Spare Propeller to a username that sent one my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom