Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
amir khan - Spaceship Engine
Arne (aka Vind airport) - Changed to "username" today with no picture.
Capt. Dave - Landing Lamps
Cioli - Right now you are "username"
Happy Helen - Still "username"
Ianda11 - 11 got a Deicer, 10 got Landing Lamp
flip123 - Deicer
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Laser Level
must_dash - Spare Propeller
onehyy - Right now you are "username"
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Spare Propeller
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Spaceship Engine
Scott (aka Badger Fan) - Right now you are "username"
Trance - Right now you are "username"

Send a Spare Propeller to a username that sent one my way.
Uncle Mans

Send me what you need & I can return later today :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
TimP - I accepted your invite and you immediately became a "username". You weren't before I accepted, so I have to imagine you have a Training Center.

Capt. Dave - I accepted your invite.
Uncle Mans

Isn't that so annoying, it's such a tease, you see this amazing airport city, you accept the neighbour, then I find that they have dropped the level considerably and I can't visit! Grrrrrrrr ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
THE VALENTINE CHALLENGE

I would like some scissors. As most of you are Username, I will sent them back if I see/can find the avatar.... and the rest... I will sent back in the hope I catch one of you....
Probable the Jpjpjp account can sent them better (less other neighbours), I will try to find you.... (and I don't know if Jpjpjp has his avatar already)

For all, The coin-buildings from valentine became passengerbuildings.

Good luck

Just downloaded the new update..Valentines themed, new destinations...start collecting oscillating beacons & there are some pesky garden shears which GI are charging us 2 greenies to buy, not sure if we can get them any other way. My love for GI lessens daily however....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
foto1xa.png

The conservatory... was on the forum

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Is it just me or can you see your neighbours names?? I can see all of mine on Ianda10.
Ianda11 (We gift via ianda12) Anyway - I just finished updating my game for the new challenge - and all the "Problems" are still there :mad:
Still have aprox 1/2 of my Neighbors as Username and the Visit button is Dimmed - so I cannot visit. How does GI manage to roll out a "New" challenge while they neglect to fix the Username issue - it's all about GREEN$$ and GREED !!!! -- Bill --

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I have a new bug... as I was building romantic cafes I got the message I had to many commercial buildings???!!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I will wait gifting this afternoom until I can find you and know you have the update or.... when time runs out. That means about 23 hours, after that I will 'sent back' the scissors I have gotten from unnone usernames....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Challenges: Get a ticket, build building(s), cut a specific flower, get 5 scented candles from venice (small green plain)....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm in the middle of a launch and have not upgraded yet. Can anyone who has tell me if you can still launch rocket ships after the upgrade?
Thanks,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
You can start the quest already :)
The romantic cafe will change from 2 coins every 2 minutes to 4 valentine passengers every 20 minutes....
I already had one on the Iphone, the sweets it already gave are visible in the collection....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I know no one want to pay greens, but there are three bonuses that build up your valentine passengers by a huge amount. Together forever, cupid's arrow and golden heart. Cupid's arrow makes all of your Valentine's buildings available with passengers and together forever doubles the number of passengers. They can be combined! Golden heart doubles your maximum number of passengers for eight hours. This is only for those that are willing to put the rest of your game on hold and work completely on this challenge.

Tom,
While I'm not in a launch currently, everything looks like I could launch if I wanted to after the update. I'm sorry, I can't confirm anything else.

I Fly 2

Hello dear friends ,

after a long time back again with a new name Tractatus1964 starting from scratch.... :) .

Now I'm level 5 and leveling up. I'm sending new friends applications to all the active players here ... Plz add me again if you like !!!!!

Name : Tractatus1964
lvl 5 (and counting...)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Thanks for your tip Vangees by visiting Jpjpjp2....
I have 3 different buildings for Valentine on Jpjpjp2, I am expanding to 2 buildings each if anyone is interested....
I also all three buildings on flip123

Device
  1. iPad
Have begun a whole new building programme. Have sold all my haunted houses and replaced with Valentine's buildings. But it is going to be a challenge to collect the shears (from other people's airports like we did lanterns to splat the gnomes)' collect passengers from my own and other people's romantic buildings and still try to collect a potable audio player from training centre so that I can do the odd launch. Only managed one in the actual challenge.

I have sent shears to most people including those whose avatars I recognise but are still username such and billsnj . However event bough I thought I had collected a fair few from other airports, I only had 5 when I returned to my own airport. So watch out for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom