Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for February 2013 (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
amir khan - since it is urgent, I sent you the Laser Level before everyone else "reset". Good luck.

As recommended, I added a fake facebook with the avatar I just added to the forum. I know I have used it to find Paulfromhyde (although I think his pic is different from here), must_dash and greensmith. I have no idea if it worked or if it takes time to show up or if I did something wrong.

I know I have some of you in my list that I cannot tell (the dreaded username) so sorry if I don't get you what you need.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
This morning I could see everyone's names and also visit all airports!!! What a pleasure to be able to catch up with you all. Still waiting for two items for my first treadmill, and I am still refusing to spend cash on this game, even if there is a special offer.

One weird thing though. Last night, I sold one uncompleted cosmic fuel station and moved the others round a bit. This morning, the one I had sold was back in place, in the old configuration!!!

As usual, thanks to all for sending gifts. I am returning what I can but am on limited time Internet access at present so don't have time to check all signatures for your needs. Hope to get better organised in the next day or so.
Charles Prince

Thanks for beacon, returned :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
If anyone CAN see me, I could also use your help on Jpjpjp. For the first time in two weeks I can see names on the iPad, so there is a chance. I am missing around 600 points and I have them on my Flip123 account but I can't see the launch to join. So if someone cn see the launch and can help with 600 points.... Please....
Sorry Arne, I can't see your launch on my iPhone, Same problem as my Jpjpjp account.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
I will fly to cap caneveral a lot in the next few hours, hopefully I get collections and 1 or 2 explosive bolds out of it.....
With a business chair I will at least get the coins....

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
No code available for ipad
Username
Amir khan
Thank you friends for gifts now I need dispatcher console , server rack , spaceship engine , stamp

I can send things avaliable till level 21
And
If u want gifts please mail me with your username and what you need as gift
Amirkhan14202@yahoo.com

Dear iPad players,

I don't frequent the iOS section, but I am here to offer my assistance.
I also need help for my niece's iPad game ;) .
  1. Bali Hi has a Training Centre if you need to get Running wild collection. PM me and I will add you or accept you.
  2. Bali2 can give many items and the gifts are (mostly) cross-compatible with iOS. PM me if you need something urgent / hard-to-get and I will try to send it to you (see Bali2 gift list if your items is available).
    However, I can't add iOS devices from Bali2, so you have to add me.
  3. My niece's iPad "JeanVL" need items for Cosmic Fuel Station. Appreciate it if you could send her Assembly Robot, Spaceship Engine, Laser Level or Robot Tester.
Thanks to Gaming Swiftie for the Robot Tester & Assembly Robot, Mariadejesus for the Robot Tester & Spaceship Engine, Jonny5 for the 2 Spaceship Engines, Erb22 for the Robot Tester and TDV for the 2 Assembly Robots!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Congratulations Arne, we flew a lot to cape caneveral and got an explosive bolt, when everything is going well, we can launch in an hour with an hour left...

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Dear iPad players,

I don't frequent the iOS section, but I am here to offer my assistance.
I also need help for my niece's iPad game ;) .
  1. Bali Hi has a Training Centre if you need to get Running wild collection. PM me and I will add you or accept you.
  2. Bali2 can give many items and the gifts are (mostly) cross-compatible with iOS. PM me if you need something urgent / hard-to-get and I will try to send it to you (see Bali2 gift list if your items is available).
    However, I can't add iOS devices from Bali2, so you have to add me.
  3. My niece's iPad "JeanVL" need items for Cosmic Fuel Station. Appreciate it if you could send her Assembly Robot, Spaceship Engine, Laser Level or Robot Tester.
Thanks to Gaming Swiftie for the Robot Tester & Assembly Robot, Mariadejesus for the Robot Tester & Spaceship Engine, Jonny5 for the 2 Spaceship Engines, Erb22 for the Robot Tester and TDV for the 2 Assembly Robots!

Bali Hi

Hi there, am hoping to add you all today, however my server is down. Also any new neighbours added are coming up as usernames and usually I
can't access their airports when I add, does this make sense:unsure:

I of course remain hopeful that all will be sorted and GI are completely trustworthy :confused: in their email responses.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Shooters - tried to add to you TDV19 but no confirmation - can you add me... (unless you are one of the many username with no avatars)

Happy Helen - did not know what I need to enter into the friend code aread - can you please let me know your username on the iDevice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom