Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
That's a very good point. Somehow that sounds familiar. I've been sending lanterns to neighbors who I have their name and not username. The exception was Charles Prince as I could recognize her avatar. I think you've figured out the problem. Thanks. Now what should I send Charles Prince?

I Fly 2

I Fly 2 I got fuel from you again today. If you can send beacons, that would be great. I'm running really low on them.

Suffering from flu at present and barely able to pick up the iPad for the past few days. However, this morning I had all the names back, briefly! I managed to take screenshots of the list before doing my first visit, at which point they mostly reverted to username, naturally. When my brain is functioning again, I will have a proper look to see who my neighbours are, then might be able to be a bit more selective with gifting.

Thanks to Pakman, I have managed to get items together for the winter collection. However, I have not managed to complete one ice rink myself and have never found any artificial ice. What items are needed to complete the ice palace?? Does the quest only end when you manage to complete it, or when you first 'plant' it??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly 2 I got fuel from you again today. If you can send beacons, that would be great. I'm running really low on them.

Suffering from flu at present and barely able to pick up the iPad for the past few days. However, this morning I had all the names back, briefly! I managed to take screenshots of the list before doing my first visit, at which point they mostly reverted to username, naturally. When my brain is functioning again, I will have a proper look to see who my neighbours are, then might be able to be a bit more selective with gifting.

Thanks to Pakman, I have managed to get items together for the winter collection. However, I have not managed to complete one ice rink myself and have never found any artificial ice. What items are needed to complete the ice palace?? Does the quest only end when you manage to complete it, or when you first 'plant' it??

I can't send beacons yet, but as soon as I can send them, I will. I have to get to level 20 to be able to send beacons. I will go as fast as I can. I'm not bothered if we have to wait a bit to exchange gifts. It gives me an incentive to advance quickly. Feel better.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
La
I Fly 2 I've just added your android game to my iPad friends list.

I have names at the moment, so I've sent what people have asked for, hopefully!
landa11,
As I can't send you flight catering from I Fly 2 as of yet, I just got names back on I Fly and I sent you flight catering from there. I not sure whether it will show my name or username. I guess it will if at the time I sent it, your names were visible. In any case, would you be able to send a text book to I Fly 2? If you aren't that's OK too. I can always see landa12 on my Android. What do you want for that account? Also, for landa11 as well from I Fly 2. It's a luxury when we get names back on IPad. Right now I'm using my IPad I Fly account just for sending gifts. I know most neighbors are just receiving a gift from username but as long as I know I'm sending them something it's good enough for me.

I Fly 2

TimP

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Hi,
thanks to all that send gifts to me, I try to return as much as I can. Still not finished the ice rink, drop rates are incredible bad for the needed items, but luckily I've enough greens to buy the last missing two items that I need if they don't drop in the remaining days that I can complete the challenge and get the reward, Old lanterns are still most needed for me, I will return them for the next days as long as the challenge is going on.

Vangees
I have the name of your android account in my neighbour list, is it still the same as a few months ago or have you now a new one? Do you have me in your list or must we add again? I'm in need of a special item you can send ;)

One thing is interesting, of all neighbours that added me in the last days as Sirairman Jbshell and Zhang I can see your names in my neighbourlist and they don't change into username, so lets hope that GI will fix it completely with the next update and we get all names back permanently ;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
TimP I'm not sure what Vangees game you have but I don't see you as a neighbor on my android game so you might have to delete the other one (Vangees-Gifts) and add Vangees - Android please. Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I Fly 2 I can't send textbooks any more I'm afraid. I didn't realise until I tried to send you one! I've updated my sig to show everything I can send, including the ones that rotate. Really need Old Lanterns on Android at the moment if you can help out. As for the iPad, passengers is probably best for the time being. Looks like your name is going to be one that is always visible to me, on both formats. ;-)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Saturday, December 29
All I need right now are Spare Propellers to finish Delhi and Hong Kong, my last two destinations. Since most of my neighbors are "username," I can't fulfill specific item requests at the moment. If you need Spare Propellers, send them to me and I will return them to you. If you don't, please gift other neighbors. Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
I really would appreciate airship dock items please. I need 4 rope blocks, 3 sandbags and 1 handling line. Thanks in advance.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Vangees have just sent you a sandbag let me know if you get it,please
And thanks very much for the defrosters, can you send any of the other items required for catering
Air con, packaging machine of cooling chambers?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@landa11
I just sent you catering from I Fly. Last night I messed up and sent Landa12 something other than a lantern. I'm sorry. I now have it down what Landa12 needs. For what ever reason, last evening even the avatars weren't showing up. By this morning while I didn't have names, I had avatars.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
@sankukia
Finally someone needs something I have on my list that I can send. Thanks for needing additional radar! I will be thrilled to send you that everyday, of course until you need something else I can send.

I Fly 2

Hi all

Sorry had intermittent wifi access..normal service resumes tomorrow. Thanks for all gifts sent, will send back what you send me.

Well the Christmas quest was pretty rubbish....I have 7+ rinks, igloos, ice palaces, sculpture parks in store but only managed to compete 1 igloo & 1 palace as I refused to keep buying stardust...yet again GI keep taking our cash.

Looking forward to gifts from the tree.

I'm now back to flying super deltas & jumbos. No more catering please but lots of fuel hoses & spare props

Have a great new year

Gdog

Hi guys !

I have updated my signature with all the flight items I need.
And that's a bit more than 700 of them !

Flight items really become critical once you get to the high levels.
For instance, you need spare props for 4 destinations but you only get it from 1

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
onehyy I didn't receive anything from you or from Scoob1964, I need the gifts on the iPad and I can't see if either of you are my neighbors on there since I've been trying to get to see names but they haven't came up in a couple of days :(. If you see my avatar on your game please send me airship dock items. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom