Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Merry Christmas to everyone!

Thank you everyone for the gifts. I'm trying my best to send old lanterns to the ones that need them. Hopefully soon I will be able to send more useful gifts. I am so grateful for everyone's understanding and support as I start the game again with Android. I've noticed that there are a few more destinations offered to Android players, and hopefully they will open those destinations to IPad players as well.

I Fly 2

I Fly 2 I received more fuel from you this morning. Are you getting landing lamps from me??

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
Hi Shamrock,
I'm sorry I read this post after I sent you a landing lamp from my I Fly 2 account. I think I can locate you on my I Fly account, even though you are showing as a username. I will send you an old lantern from my I Fly account shortly. Thanks for the invite.

I Fly 2
No worries, I'm happy to trade landing lamps as I am very low on them.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
I have a General Question -
A few weeks ago GI had a Land Sale - half price (Green Bucks).
Does anyone know whether this was a one time thing or do they have these Land Sales from time to time??? Thanks !!!!!

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
I've seen the land sales a couple of times now. So, I suspect that it happens every so often. (I'm hoping that there might be a pattern to it, like every x weeks. But that's only a hope so far.)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly 2 I received more fuel from you this morning. Are you getting landing lamps from me??
I don't know what to do. Today, for the very first time, I have names of my IPad neighbors. I have been receiving landing lamps from you. What should I send you? I am going to try and send you a lantern one more time, as I have your name and not username. Let me know what you get.

I Fly2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hello all my very kind generous neighbors.
Ever since I started playing on my Android phone I have had usernames for most IPad neighbors until right now!!! I just got all names back. I have sent out gifts, either lanterns if you needed them and landing lamps to the rest. I am moving ahead and am up to level 14, but I have 23 stars. There are a few things I've learned from playing this game before, and that's get the stars before you move to the next aircraft. I guess I still have another six to eight levels before I can send gifts that are useful to high level players. I'm doing the best I can. I really appreciate everyone help and understanding while I restart this game. One of the bad things about only having usernames is I can't visit people's neighborhoods when they are listed as username. That wasn't the case while playing on my IPad.

In any event thanks to everyone. I have now officially completed all my flights on my IPad. I'm still sending gifts and waiting for another challenge. Actually I haven't gotten my ice palace as I am building up 150 units of fuel collecting the cold winter collection. I'm still clicking away on ice rinks etc...

I Fly 2

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
I don't know what to do. Today, for the very first time, I have names of my IPad neighbors. I have been receiving landing lamps from you. What should I send you? I am going to try and send you a lantern one more time, as I have your name and not username. Let me know what you get.

I Fly2
I've been trading landing lamps with you no problem, but you're having problems sending quest items from android to ipad. i wonder if we can only gift non-quest items between android and iPad? I think you are my only android neighbor.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I've been trading landing lamps with you no problem, but you're having problems sending quest items from android to ipad. i wonder if we can only gift non-quest items between android and iPad? I think you are my only android neighbor.
That's a very good point. Somehow that sounds familiar. I've been sending lanterns to neighbors who I have their name and not username. The exception was Charles Prince as I could recognize her avatar. I think you've figured out the problem. Thanks. Now what should I send Charles Prince?

I Fly 2

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Paul Hyde
Username
Paul +item required
Hi everyone, still only sending requested items to those whose real usernames appear, I am randomly sending others, old lanterns
Every now and then I get a full list of real usernames, but seems to less frequent, so sorry if I've not been sending to you.

I could do with fuel now please

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Friday, December 28
All I need right now are Spare Propellers and Deicers. Since most of my neighbors are "username" it's difficult to fulfill specific item requests. If you need Spare Propellers or Deicers, send them to me and I will return them to you. If you don't, please gift other neighbors. Thanks!
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Like othersi have been constantly frustrated by usernames only. Only a few regulars appear such as Pakman, but mostly just usernames. I try to send back to all who send to me, and if possible different things to lanterns of they don't need them. I somehow think the quest will not be fulfilled as I am finding it difficult to find the time with all the children home for Christmas. They want feeding etc!

Thanks for all the Spare props and gifts over Xmas - makes a change from socks!! I am returning gifts where I can but still have mostly "usernames", so apologies if I have not sent what is needed. I imagine the Santa quest is nearing the end so hopefully you all have collected your Xmas tree - they gift items for various collections every 24 hours.

Still trying to build up stars from the super deltas and jumbo destinations so would appreciate any items for these flights.
Hope you all had a merry Xmas and best wishes for the New Year.

Pakman

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Like othersi have been constantly frustrated by usernames only. Only a few regulars appear such as Pakman, but mostly just usernames. I try to send back to all who send to me, and if possible different things to lanterns of they don't need them. I somehow think the quest will not be fulfilled as I am finding it difficult to find the time with all the children home for Christmas. They want feeding etc!
Dee140157 Have been sending you gifts everyday. Erb22

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Dee140157,
I've been sending you lanterns from my new Android I Fly 2 account. However, you are actually listed as username but I recognize your avatar. However, I've come to learn that lanterns are considered a quest item and can't be sent between IPad and Android. I've noticed that you need Fuel Supply. That I can send from my Android account. I'm going to switch to sending you fuel supply from my I Fly 2 account, as you are getting fuel (3) instead of the lanterns I think. I will be happy to send you lanterns from my I Fly account. so until you tell me differently, or I see your signature changes, I will send you fuel supply from I Fly 2 and lanterns from I Fly a.k.a.username.

I Fly 2

PS. I hope that didn't confuse you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom