Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Username: greensmith
Friend Code: Waverly huff
Updated Items Required: flight helmet, flight goggles, textbook, steel frame, wire, control unit, stapler, calculator, whiteboard, wide angle binocs, weather display
Updated Items I Can Send: Items up to level 14, including weather display, copy machine, landing lamp, passengers, air conditioner, welder, power source, fuel additives

I'm progressing fast so I'll be able to send better items soon. Thanks, neighbors!

Updated Items Required: flight helmet, flight goggles, textbook, steel frame, wire, control unit, stapler, calculator, whiteboard, wide angle binocs, weather display
Updated Items I Can Send: Items up to level 14, including weather display, copy machine, landing lamp, passengers, air conditioner, welder, power source, fuel additives

I'm progressing fast so I'll be able to send better items soon. Thanks, neighbors!
As soon as i can i'll send the binocs. Please, press then the button "send back" (or something like this, because the language of my interface is russian, not english). It's a bug of the game: if someone sends you an item, you can send it back (although this item isn's in your list)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Topolli and Debbie H,

Will add you as neighbors tomorrow. Or you can add me today. Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Hi greensmith, when I add your code it says invalid. You must be in the list of neighbour requests that are android? What is your code there and I will see if I can delete that request and add you to iPad list. Deb

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Debbie H,

My username on this site is greensmith. My friend code is Waverly huff. It could be that you have arrived at your Friend limit for the day. Try again tomorrow. I will, too, as I have also arrived at my limit for today. I'll try both Debbie H and debsh tomorrow just in case.

I initially -- and mistakenly -- went on the Android site. I am definitely iPad.

Tom Greensmith

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Debbie H,

I tried to add Debbie H as a friend but got a "no such name" message. Then I tried adding debsh and got a "you've reached your limit" message. So your friend code must be debsh. I'll try it again tomorrow. Try adding Waverly huff and see what happens!

Tom

Debbie H,

I tried to add Debbie H as a friend but got a "no such name" message. Then I tried adding debsh and got a "you've reached your limit" message. So your friend code must be debsh. I'll try it again tomorrow. Try adding Waverly huff and see what happens!

Tom

I sent you binoculars, it's possible to send it back to me and i would be grateful if you could do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom