Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Username: greensmith
Friend Code: Waverly huff
Items Required: flight helmet, flight goggles, textbook, slide rule, steel frame, wire, control unit, stapler, projector, calculator, whiteboard
Items You Can Send: Items up to level 13, including weather display, copy machine, landing lamp, passengers, air conditioner, welder

I currently only have six neighbors, so add me if you can! I'm progessing fast so I'll be able to send better items soon.

Items Required: flight helmet, flight goggles, textbook, slide rule, steel frame, wire, control unit, stapler, projector, calculator, whiteboard
Items You Can Send: Items up to level 13, including weather display, copy machine, landing lamp, passengers, air conditioner, welder

I currently only have six neighbors, so add me if you can! I'm progessing fast so I'll be able to send better items soon.

Sorry, i made a mistake and sent the wrong item( tomorrow morning i'll send what you want (slide rule). Thanks for adding me

In some period of time i could send 20 gifts, now there are about 50 neighbours, so it's impossible to satisfy all of them. Please write here, what you need. If i am not mistaken, i am to send the following gifts:
Muhosransk - binoculars, postgirl - additives fuel, Waverly huff - slide rule, anthonyp - slide rule. Who's next?

The most desirable items for me: Insulation (isolation), binoculars. If you don't have them, i'd be glad to recieve: Shredder, stamp, cash counter, server rack.

Can you please send me a request, i am done with the day's quota of inviting people.
Username: pratty_nag

Thanks!

Username pratty_nag
Friend Code
Items Required: Neighbors :)
Items You Can Send Fuel, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Passengers, Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom