Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username
Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created

Device
  1. iPad
Hi Dave
I think things differ for iPad: first we don.t have friend codes only usernames; second we can't send any collectible items, only free gifts and that's a small list that depends on your level. That's why you can only wish for something from the list and it doesn't change daily, so new topic every day might be unnesessary.

Hi Dave
I think things differ for iPad: first we don.t have friend codes only usernames; second we can't send any collectible items, only free gifts and that's a small list that depends on your level. That's why you can only wish for something from the list and it doesn't change daily, so new topic every day might be unnesessary.

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I dont have an iPad so wasnt sure.

So you cant send gifts too each other?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
It's pretty much the same as the android game except you add usernames instead of friend codes.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Hi Dave

I've sent you a friend request. Not on level 10 to give passengers but I'll send what I can. My username is Vangees

Hi all user name Luckys

Add me if you would not mind
I will try and help out with items you request as and where I can.

Thanks

Items requesting
Wire
Steel frame
Flight helmet
Flight googles
Textbook
Slide rule

Device
  1. iPad
Have found an interesting thing: some slots in the gift list varies among users
Ex: you have ruler, but your neighbour in the same slot has textbook
So gift requests have some point)))))

City plan management tips: use as little of road as possible, put electricity plants in blind spots

It may sound simple but I got it only on th second day)) - if you have to find something in neighbours' buildings but they don't have them yet, try your super-35-level-one, it has everything))

Hey all, I'm a fellow newbie to the iPad version, but am quickly addicted.

Looking for: guestbook, copy machine, dispatcher console, radar

Offering: Radio transmitter, light engine, paint, cockpit glass, generator, welder, computer

User name: Sgt pepper

Looking forward to connecting!

Device
  1. iPad
Tomorrow i'll send what you want, please give something from the list below. We are neighbours in the game (my account - Kaa). Are you Russian?

I suppose the Russian one is me ;)

Could you send me a ruler? Thanks))))

I have extra textbooks but not on the giftlist(( It's a pity we can't send stored items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom