Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for August 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi people, thanks and appreciate all the gifts. Currently building a hotel and urgently in need of do not disturb sign x 3 ,disposable shampoo X 4, all inclusive bracelet X 2 & fuel additives if you dont have the hotel items.
Greensmith - thanks, will be sending you fuel
Bambam - will be sending you a wire
Mgauls - will be sending you staplers

Hi people, thanks and appreciate all the gifts. Currently building a hotel and urgently in need of do not disturb sign x 3 ,disposable shampoo X 4, all inclusive bracelet X 2 & fuel additives if you dont have the hotel items.
Greensmith - thanks, will be sending you fuel
Bambam - will be sending you a wire
Mgauls - will be sending you staplers

Sent you some fuel additives as I don't have anything for hotel.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Thursday, August 30

This is what I have to send today: bath towel, fuel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, flight goggles, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, power source, additional radar, shredder, spare wire, hull parts, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model.

I will check this site this AM to see if I can send you what you need ... or just reply and tell me!

Here's what I need: calculators, transmitters, server racks, packaging machines, cooling chambers, defrosters, archive boxes, master plans and city models. And fuel is always a nice thing to get.

Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Ipad User
Username: Carmazzotta

Itens I Need:
Bath Towel and Disposable Shampoo

Itens I can send:
All-Inclusive Bracelet, Air Cond, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Projector, Powerful Radio, Textbook, Fuel Suppy, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar

Hi All

I am currently in a situation with a jet that needs repairng and my repair base needs building but to complete I need to travel to San Francisco to get items - but my jet meeds repairing as my cash is low.

So if anyone can urgently send me a Drill machine (x2) or Insulation (x1) I would be very grateful and maybe able to help in return - my footer has many of the tiems I have but is not complete so just let me know and I will check...

many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom